1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2008 Kawasaki Concours 14 North of ATL GA $3K

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by ramkumar999, Feb 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramkumar999

ramkumar999 Raam

Oddometer:
    I have a 2008 Kawasaki Concours 14 for sale located in North Georgia (Alpharetta GA), as I look to get into street riding more than touring (Triumph Bonnie, Honda CB1100, Kawi W650/800 style).
    It has 63K miles and previous owner(s) had it till 55K. It was my main rider for commute until 2020 restrictions came and now I work remotely. Clear title in hand.
    Bike is in good shape and for 2021 will require oil change. It has aftermarket exhaust and I also have the OEM one for it.
    There are some marks on the right side of the bike from previous ownership (shown in pics)
    I have a color matching Corbin Rear luggage rack that I had purchased from CL but didnt mount (will require hardware).

I am looking to get $3050 cash for it considering the high miles.Will consider trades for standard bikes.

IMG_2352.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg IMG_2363.JPG IMG_2353.jpg View attachment 2799252 IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg

Attached Files:

STBNE, Wonger20, Mjpickering and 5 others like this.
  2. ramkumar999

ramkumar999 Raam

Oddometer:
    Bump.. will consider DRZ,Royal Enfield, Triumphs
  3. ramkumar999

ramkumar999 Raam

Oddometer:
    bump!
  4. STBNE

STBNE Southern Comfort

Oddometer:
    Beautiful C14...Has the valve check been done? Also have the pannier latches been upgraded? The red ones were prone to fail and the upgraded ones are orange...
  5. cls

cls Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM.
  6. ramkumar999

ramkumar999 Raam

Oddometer:
    It looks like orange latch to me. I will get a picture tomorrow and post it. Valve checks were done around 35K according to previous owner but he didn't give me any paper work since it was done by the owner before him.

Attached is the picture of the latch. IMG_2635.jpg

Bike is sold.
    STBNE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.