1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy 2008 sportster solo seat and luggage rack to fit sportster or one that i can adapt

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by TWChristy, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWChristy

TWChristy BeenTHEREcrashedTHAT

Oddometer:
    I am looking for a full size luggage rack that I can adapt to fit over the rear of my seat and bolt onto the frame . I ca always remove it when I have a passenger , like never ! lol IMG_2393.jpg
  2. shreksbrother

shreksbrother Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hello, I have a Harley OEM leather solo seat in great condition I'm not using. It's surprisingly comfortable for a factory seat. PM me if you're interested. 20190929_133415.jpg 20190929_133427.jpg Screenshot_20190922-093220_Photos.jpg
  3. Pete Behn

Pete Behn Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a luggage rack that came off my old Dyna. I could measure it if you think you might be interested. I can't remember the brand, but it is chrome and in excellent condition.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.