2009 D2D June 24th & 25th

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by clearcut, Jul 17, 2008.

1. BlueRider

BlueRider Stromin' Alaska

Oddometer:
    HayDuchess, Little Ben on the SV650S sport bike in blue, has your book. He doesn't ADV post, so I'll try and get him to bring it to REI in the shop. Ask for him or me(Dan) at 272-4565 if you call to remind us..........Dan
  2. ItchyFeet

ItchyFeet Too young to resist

Oddometer:
    Natural Selection if ever there was.:rofl
  3. dpwell

dpwell Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi

I got a D2D decal in the mail from 'Team Pterodactyl'. Thanks!

Can anyone give me precise instructions for applying it?

cheers,
    david
  4. dapman

dapman Graphics Guru

Oddometer:
    DP,
    The decals can be installed wherever you want, as it is your bike. That being said they were designed to be installed on the lower front fender on the GS, or the front fender on a KLR style bike. There is a right and left version with different arc and slant built into the design. Look yours over and you will see which one looks best on which side. Clean the area your applying the decal with soapy water/windex to first remove any dust/dirt, then clean the area with alcohol to remove any wax/oils. Apply the decal dry with a plastic squeege if you have one, or with your thumb with firm pressure (assuming you have one):lol3 . after installation, remove carrier paper and discard. On return visits to D2D you will receive year plates that accrue to show off how much you love this gathering.:clap
  5. dpwell

dpwell Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the instructions!