1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 2009 Suzuki Vstrom 650, $3500 OBO

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by drbs, Jul 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. drbs

drbs n00b

Oddometer:
    2009 Suzuki Vstrom 650 (DL650), non ABS version located in Fort Collins, CO. $3,500

The bike comes with the Givi Monokey panniers and other do dads including peg extenders, front stabilizer, skid plate and gel seat. It also has a large aftermarket windshield on a madstad windshield mount and side mirror extenders. These were added to tame the dreaded wind buffeting and it worked. The gel seat cover is in bad shape but the OEM seat is in perfect condition. The bike has 21740 miles on it, has been garage kept since 2014 and I did all scheduled maintenance, but the fluids should be changed. It is in very good shape, but when parked the wind blew it over onto its right side, scratching the pannier and breaking the lens on the front right turn signal. The turn signal works, but should be replaced. See the pics for details.

I am selling because I bought a KTM 1190 two years ago and this one is not ridden. I am located in Fort Collins, CO and prefer a local buyer, but open to other options.

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      476.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      556.9 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      486.4 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      454.9 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      553.7 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      562.3 KB
      Views:
    • 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      584.2 KB
      Views:
    lousgoose likes this.
  2. drbs

drbs n00b

Oddometer:
    Just lowered the price. I welcome reasonable offers.