1. Livestream Today at 11AM PST / 2PM EST!
    Baldy Interviews + Noraly "Itchy Boots" from Youtube YouTube Live Chat here
    Dismiss Notice

2010 Rocky Mountain Adventure Rally

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by Big_John, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf High functioning sociopath

Oddometer:
    I appreciate knowing how Joe and Traci are coming along, but it should probably be in it's own thread. Now that they are improving, we probably don't need that many updates unless something turns south.
  2. tgeliot

tgeliot Topher

Oddometer:
    I second this.
  3. hilligan

hilligan It'll grow back.

Oddometer:
    I don't believe I've met Joe and Traci, But I'd like to know they are doing better.

Prayers up.
  4. nativefootprints

nativefootprints n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey all u RMAR folk - You folks are the best - can't thank you enough for all your support through this ordeal with my son Joe and his gal Traci - your wonderful wishes and generosity are so heart warming - feel like we've got a whole bunch of new life long friends -your prayers were instrumental in bringing them back ...
    Love ya all -
    Liz and Goat
  5. SabaRocket

SabaRocket Adventurer

Oddometer:
    You have the best support group around! :trp
  6. SabaRocket

SabaRocket Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just thought I'd let all of you know that Joe was checked out yesterday and they are sending him home on the 8 of September:wings
  7. hilligan

hilligan It'll grow back.

Oddometer:
    Hope he is up and running soon.

He is fortunate to have you in his life. You have done good.
  8. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf High functioning sociopath

Oddometer:
    Way to go Joe!!!!! May the rest of his recovery go fast and that fooker better ride with us next year now that he's an honorary inmate after putting us through this worry. :deal

:D
  9. woody's wheel works

woody's wheel works Built to Last Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    FYI got native dogs' request along with saba rocket for a wheelchair,,,my top-gun wheel builder Zach just got finished using it over the weekend,,,,

so he's out there making sure Joe 'll have a good go of it,,,,he put new tires n tubes on it a few weeks ago,,,

holler if ya need anything else,,crutches fore-arm and under-arm,,talk to me we can even design ya something new:>)

here's to ya Joe ,,time to suck down a couple of cold ones and celebrate LIFE!!!
    :beer
    woody n the gang
  10. ktmdoc

ktmdoc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I think it is Native footprints. Wanna know if Val has had a chance to ride the yammie? If so how'd she like it? This is SabaRocket by the way and I have to tell you that Doc low sided the Katana this afternoon going up the drive way, makes me think he needs one of 3 things. 1. New tires. 2. a big black Beemer with large knobbies on it or 3. A learners permit. Of course it would help if he didn't try to power slide the Kitty up the driveway:rofl
  11. SabaRocket

SabaRocket Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just got the word!!!!!!! JOE IS ON HIS WAY HOME! Liz had a lot to say about how wonderful we all are and she thanks Woody's Wheels for the chair. If you are interested in what she had to say you can sign up for carepages and go to MoeJoes page.
  12. woody's wheel works

woody's wheel works Built to Last Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Great meeting them and talking. Joe appeared to be in high spirits and was walking everywhere, clearly the chair is a back-up resource, but happy to provide. Good luck to Joe in his continued recovery.

On the right is a long time employee, Jeff, who has built hundreds of wheels, adaptive ski equipment, and crutches over the past 15+ years for our companies.

[​IMG]
  13. WildTurkey

WildTurkey Beast Master

Oddometer:
    :eek1 WOW! :eek1 :clap
  14. SabaRocket

SabaRocket Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Great pics Woody! I just checked in to the site and all I can say is that you are a wonderful person, no matter what Doc says.:rofl
  15. tpak

tpak Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just wanted to drop everyone who donated a quick note to let you know that today Liz finally deposited the check I cut her on your behalf. That was $1021 that you inmates donated to help them offset their expenses.

Cheers
    Chris
  16. SRA

SRA Why is the rum gone?

Oddometer:
    Awesome. Thanks!