For sale 2010 Triumph Bonneville SE-Wisconsin-$3500-Sold

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Johnyrider, Mar 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnyrider

Johnyrider n00b

Oddometer:
    Mileage - 21,600 It’s nice and clean, This is a great Fuel injected “Standard” motorcycle that is a ton of fun.

Avon Roadrider tires only have 2000 miles on them.

Added extras included in the sale- Hepco and Becker Crash bar/ Engine guard, National Cycle Plexifaring - Head to Knee coverage from the wind in April, October, November.which turns out to be pretty awesome

****Additional $400 will get you the Hepco and Becker luggage system - 1 rack, 1 Junior top case, Left and right Junior 40 cases.

I am selling this bike because I came across a deal on another bike that I could not pass up, and I cannot have two bikes. Let me know if you would like to check it out.

Attached Files:

2. BluRoad

BluRoad as in blue highways

Oddometer:
    Fair price.
  3. Johnyrider

Johnyrider n00b

Oddometer:
    Are you interested, or do you have any questions?
  4. Blakebird

Blakebird ran when parked

Oddometer:
    Looks well set up for touring - what kind of range does it have?
    I've been looking at Bonnevilles off and on for a while, mostly the 1200's of late, but price is a big consideration.

(see mod, maybe I have to be more clear what I might be looking at buying :bluduh )
  5. Johnyrider

Johnyrider n00b

Oddometer:
    It's a 4 gallon tank, so I usually run the odometer to about 200 miles, then gas it up.
    The previous owner sent it up with the fairing and bags and at first I was thinking I would sell them off...
    glad I didn't.. the fairing allows me to ride on colder days and stay out of the wind from head to knees.
    and the luggage is really quite nice.. with every bike I have owned - I have always wanted to have some way to carry things for an overnight, or just to buzz to the grocery store for something.
    Barnaby'sDad and Blakebird like this.
  6. Johnyrider

Johnyrider n00b

Oddometer:
    Price reduced
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.