1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 2010 Yama WR250R +Upgrades, Seattle, $4500

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by turnfast123, Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turnfast123

turnfast123 n00b

Oddometer:
    I’ve decided to part ways with my 2010 WR250R, its been well maintained and been a super solid reliable bike. Located in Seattle area. Bike has 7100 miles on it, is street legal and has license plates. The bike runs great, no mechanical issues. The plastics are a little beat up, but its a dirt bike!

I’ve decided to get a more dedicated enduro/trails bike. This bike has a lot of freshly installed parts. I’m not in a rush to sell, this bike is a ton of fun to ride and super capable.

Upgrades:

• Power commander tuned w/ FMF exhaust
    • Seat Concepts Comfort seat (still have the stock seat too)
    • Highway Dirt Bikes hand guards
    • RSC clutch lever (much lighter pull than stock)
    • New clutch cable (~6hrs on it)
    • New clutch plates (~6hrs on it)
    • ASV brake lever (ASV clutch lever spare available)
    • Flatlands skid plate with sound absorber
    • Flatlands radiator guard
    • IMS 3 gal. Fuel tank (stock one available)
    • Supersprox 13x49 sprockets (front+rear <15hrs on it)
    • Primary Drive X-ring master link chain (<15hrs on it)
    • Sandman Case Saver
    • Front/rear tires: Pirelli MT21 / Dunlop D606 (~80% life left in them)

The bike comes with some items not in the pictures: stock mirrors, license plates, passenger footpegs, rear luggage rack.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.