1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 2011 BMW R1200RT Parts

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by youngan, Oct 1, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youngan

youngan -------

Oddometer:
    Hello,

I parted out a 2011 BMW R1200RT a while back. Most of the body parts went quickly, but I still have quite a bit of the hard parts. It’s time to empty out the storage area, so I’m happy to let this stuff go for 10% of list price, plus shipping.

Please see spreadsheet photos below for list of parts that I have. Price on the far right is what I’ll sell the part for.

In addition to those listed, I also have the frame (minus the small part with the VIN), and the wiring harness and ignition switch. I also have the entire engine, in disassembled state, except for the valve covers. It ate a valve, so significant damage to the top end, and no guarantees on the rest of it. Make me an offer if you want it for parts or whatever.

If you don’t see what you want on the list, or mentioned above, I don’t have it.

Photo of whole bike included just to show what these parts came off of.

Act fast, as anything that doesn’t sell soon will be given away locally or thrown out. If you want it all, show up in Boulder, Colorado with a truck, and I’ll make you a screaming deal.

Phone call, text or email often works better than PM. Andy 720-320-8265 [email protected]

B8681A18-313C-40DE-B511-26869421014F.jpeg 76DAA6A2-5E31-420F-8FDF-BB56F911DF43.jpeg 1DA0E2BE-E448-4B1B-A863-9274CE5B6663.jpeg
  2. youngan

youngan -------

Oddometer:
    By the way, feel free to make an offer on any of the more expensive parts. Not worth knocking a $20 item down to $10, with the hassle of shipping and all, but happy to talk about perhaps knocking a $200 part down to $100.
  3. ericgibson961

ericgibson961 n00b

Oddometer:
    PM Sent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.