1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2011 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS, low miles, Illinois, $4400. SOLD

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Bob Brooks, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Brooks

Bob Brooks Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Second owner, purchased in May of this year with only 482 miles. Original owner got sick shortly after buying new and sadly didn't get a chance to ride this unit. My wife and I have put roughly 4K miles on it since May. Odometer reads 4300 today, mileage may go up as it's still being ridden some.
    New battery, fresh fluids this year. Installed fork brace, and USB charger, no other farkles, completely stock other than spools for a rear stand. Looks and rides new. Originally purchased for my wife, but the bike doesn't fit her all that well. Perfect condition, only flaw is a couple scuffs on right side of the tank paint where the original owner tipped it over in his garage. Babied unit--no disappointments, about as nice of a 2011 as can be. Vstrom 1.jpg Vstrom 2.jpg Vstrom 3.jpg
  2. justanotherguy

justanotherguy I should be the one

Oddometer:
    What’s the price on this like new motorcycle?
  3. Bob Brooks

Bob Brooks Adventurer

Oddometer:
    $4400
  4. gregfender

gregfender n00b

Oddometer:
    Location?
  5. Bob Brooks

Bob Brooks Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Plainfield, Illinois