1. eNewsletter Sign Up

2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC female owner 53K miles in Ireland $5,000/ California Plates

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by SpecialAgentNancy, Feb 8, 2020.

1. SpecialAgentNancy

SpecialAgentNancy & your little dog 2!

Oddometer:
    Blue book $6K, selling for $5K to keep it simple. You can have the title under your name and I can re-register it under my name before or after if you take official ownership. I got it there on FlyYourBike with Air Canada if you want to bring it back to the US later.

Bought new and babied by me. All service done including the easily ignored things like the fork oil at 20K and 40K miles and steering head bearings. Never crashed.

What does it need? An oil change service and maybe a chain. Values have always been in spec and continue to be. Brake rotors and pads all within spec. I put new tires on it about $1K miles before the end of my ride last summer in the UK. I've toured roughly 20 countries with the Tiger, extremely reliable bike. The only recall worthy item is the starter, a known defect of 2011-2015's. and I even changed that so you are good to go. No oil leaks. No stalling. No rough idle, hey it's a triple!

I kept it very clean (and got teased mercilessly for it). You want a bike that was babied, never red lined and taken care of by a type A, this is it.

Wheatwacker in Cork Ireland has the bike in storage and rode it from Oslo so PM him if you want to ask more details about it.

Farkle

Barkbusters

Adjustable clutch and brake levers (for smaller hands)

Rox risers

Aux lights

Puig Windscreen tall (still have original too)

Steel custom side racks (I run Ortliebs on them but you could bolt caribou/pelican)

Engine guards & bash plate (not bashed)

Caribou top box

Tool tube (including two 22" spanners)

Extra clutch cable

Heated grips (Daytona, super hot, 4 settings)

$200 Manual with detailed schematics

Socket for spark plugs

Socket for front sprocket nut

T socket for suspension adjustment

Hit-Air airbag vest cable

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. SpecialAgentNancy

SpecialAgentNancy & your little dog 2!

Oddometer:
    thor hammer and wheatwhacker have both ridden the bike so if you have any questions, feel free to ping them directly too
  3. playinatwork

playinatwork Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Any interest in renting it out?