1. eNewsletter Sign Up

2012 BMW GSA 1200 in GA. Lowered ESA (aftermarket)

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by BlueRidgeBandit, May 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueRidgeBandit

BlueRidgeBandit Taylor R.

Oddometer:
    2012 GS 1200 Adventure by BMW. The best adventure motorcycle money can buy, and with all the accessories and farkles you can imagine already covered. This bike is ready to take you anywhere in the world. Good candidate for a fly-and-ride, and asking price can include delivery within reasonable distance from Columbus, GA.
    Call or text me, I'm bad about checking this site. (618) 670-0300

Asking $10,000 obo. Hoping for a quick sale so open to offers.
    ~44k miles, running like brand new.
    Located in Columbus

Good condition, some cosmetic blemishes and basic wear. It has always been garaged, but has the basic aging of a 7 year old bike.

Highlights:
    - Lowered Aftermarket Suspension, ESA works, in the more aggressive modes it's basically regular height.
    - Heated grips, extra powerdul trail lights, Aftermarket Saddleman seats (both), Windshield extension, skid-plate, highway bars, pannier liners (removable bags), non-installed trailer hitch included. Mostly touratech stuff
    - All boxes are keyed to the bike ignition

FAQs:
    "Is this still available?" - Yes, post will come down as soon as it's sold
    "Why are you selling?" - Bought a house and having a baby, family adventures are going to require 4+ wheels in the near future. It's a painful sale!
    "Interested in trades?" - I will always consider, but mainly after the cash. Only trades considered would be a small, clean camper (but always willing to hear other stuff I suppose)
    "Firm on price?" - Not really, I am open to offers and would love to see it sold soon!

Attached Files:

Huzband likes this.
  2. BlueRidgeBandit

Oddometer:
    Dropping the price, $9999! We had a baby; come buy my bike!! IMG_20190509_213103_349.jpg
  3. BlueRidgeBandit

Oddometer:
    5 day bump! I need this bike sold, hit me up!

Side note, if anyone thinks my price is bad, let me know. I'm open to feedback.

This thing is 100% decked out and in great shape. It's got every farkel and accessory. It'll be a great asset to someone!
  4. BlueRidgeBandit

Oddometer:
    Oh and another baby pic, because she is the absolute cutest baby ever. Only thing that could steady my heart enough to sell my beloved Beemer haha. 20190514_154202.jpg
  5. H.bundy

H.bundy Haven't been here that long

Oddometer:
    Nice looking bike! Not exactly what I'm looking for, but still tempting! Congratulations on the baby :)
    BlueRidgeBandit likes this.
  6. BlueRidgeBandit

Oddometer:
    Bumpity bump
  7. FarSide

FarSide n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi. What is the mix of those 44k miles (on / off road)? Where do you have the bike serviced? Congrats on the new family !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.