1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2012 Yamaha Super Tenere

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Farscape, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farscape

Farscape I'm eat up with this shit, it's a disease...

Oddometer:
    ** SOLD **

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere - 30,127 miles

Located in Edmond, OK 73025

This is a completely farkled out Super Tenere, ready for any adventure. All the good stuff is already on it and ready to go. Someone is going to get a really nice big ADV bike. I am the second owner. The PO installed all of these amazing parts and electrics. All of the electrics were professionally installed with soldered and heat shrink connections by an electrical engineer friend of his. Super clean installs of everything. I have all of the take-off pieces that go with it. This Super Tenere has been completely reliable and I have never had a single issue. Just change the engine oil, final drive oil, clean the air filter, put gas in it and go!

The tires are Shinko 804 FT & 805 RR. The front still has a lot of tread left and the rear is about 1/2 worn down I'd guess. I also have some Metzler Tourance Next road tires that I'll throw in if you want them.

The OEM Yamaha side cases are in perfect condition.

I have 5 windscreens that go with it! You can surely find one that works for you from this list:

Dark smoke tint shorty that is on the bike in the pics
    OEM Yamaha stock
    OEM Yamaha touring
    V-Stream
    CalSci Touring

Here's the list of all the accessories that have been added:

ECU flash and remap that smooths out throttle response and power
    Alt Rider rear rack
    Alt Rider drive joint guard
    Alt Rider brake side boot guard
    Alt Rider side stand foot enlarger
    OEM Yamaha 2014+ alloy side stand
    Denali LED driving lights
    Yamaha Headlight guard - pops off easily with no tools for cleaning
    Madstad windscreen adjuster with GPS mount bar and braces
    GPS mount on bar with AMPS bolt pattern (I'm keeping the RAM mount)
    SW Motech hand guards with extenders
    Kaoko throttle lock
    Highway Dirt Bikes handlebar top clamp with 2 powerlet plugs - one always on, one switched
    OEM Yamaha heated grips - These work great even with the grip puppies on
    Rox handlebar risers 2"
    Extended clutch and front brake lines to accommodate the handlebar risers
    Fork preload adjuster knobs - no tools needed now
    OEM Yamaha side wind deflector winglets
    OEM Yamaha LED turn signals front and rear - way better than stock
    Custom silver tank graphics
    GIVI crash bars
    SW Motech aluminum skid plate
    OEM Yamaha center stand
    Techspec tank pads
    Admore lighting LED light bar with running, brake and progressive amber turn signal lights - super bright and you will be seen!
    DS Bike tool box
    Pyramid sub frame infill
    BMC washable oiled air filter
    Pazzo levers
    Seat Concepts seat both driver and passenger with matching blue stitching
    Extra OEM Yamaha heated grips controller

All of the OEM take-offs I have:

OEM Yamaha hand guards
    All pieces for the OEM rear rack
    Plastic engine guards
    Clutch and brake levers
    OEM boot guards
    OEM 2012 side stand (steel)
    OEM clutch and brake lines (pre handlebar risers)
    OEM non-heated grips throttle housing and grip assembly

I have a ton of documentation from when it was bought new and a lot of the add-ons.

There are some scuffs on the GIVI crash bars and the ends of the hand guards from some tip overs on my adventures, but no damage to the rest of the bike. I have never hard crashed it. All were slow speed unbalanced tip overs that happen to everyone.

All of this ready to go. Asking $7000 obo NO TRADES

Totally ready for a fly-n-ride! Come and get it, the weather is getting better all the time!

SuperTenere_1.JPG SuperTenere_2.JPG SuperTenere_3.JPG SuperTenere_4.JPG SuperTenere_4.JPG SuperTenere_5.JPG SuperTenere_6.JPG SuperTenereAdmore.JPG SuperTenereAltRiderBootGuard_1.JPG SuperTenereARBootGuard_2.JPG SuperTenereARTopRack.JPG
  2. Farscape

Oddometer:
    More pics:

SuperTenereCustomDecals.JPG SuperTenereDenaliLights.JPG SuperTenereDSBikeToolbox.JPG SuperTenereGIVICrashBars.JPG SuperTenereHDBTopClamp.JPG SuperTenereHeadlightGuard.JPG SuperTenereHeatedGrips.JPG SuperTenereKaokoTL.JPG SuperTenerePazzoLevers.JPG SuperTenereMadstad.JPG
    Slideways#96 likes this.
  3. Farscape

Oddometer:
    More pics:

SuperTenerePreloadAdjuster.JPG SuperTenerePyramidInfill.JPG SuperTenereSeatConcepts.JPG SuperTenereSWMSkid_1.JPG SuperTenereSWMSkid_2.JPG SuperTenereSWMSkid_3.JPG SuperTenereYamahaLEDTurn.JPG SuperTenereTechspecPads.JPG
  4. Farscape

Oddometer:
    Windscreens:

SuperTenereWindscreens.JPG SuperTenereStockWindscreen.JPG SuperTenereTouringWindscreen.JPG SuperTenereVStreamWindscreen.JPG SuperTenereBarnDoorWindscreen.JPG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.