2013 4th ANNUAL NORTHERN MICHIGAN ADV RALLY

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Captregis, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Captregis

Captregis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    2013 RALLY - JUNE 14, 15, 16

THE BETSIE RIVER CANOE AND CAMPGROUND, WILL ONCE AGAIN WELCOME US, EVEN AFTER LAST YEAR. LOCATED IN THOMPSONVILLE, MI, ON THE BETSIE RIVER. WIDE OPEN SPACE AND TRAILS OUT THE BACK DOOR. WE WILL REMOVE THE FIRE RINGS THIS YEAR........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS..........

INCLUDED WILL BE: T-SHIRT, STICKERS, FRIDAY SNACKS HORS DEVOURES, SATURDAY DINNER FISH FRY / BBQ.............
    ALSO INCLUDED WILL BE A FINE SELECTION OF BARLEY, GRAINS, AND HOP INFUSED MICRO BREWED WATER...............FREE AFTER RIDE
    MILES, MILES, AND MILES, OF 2 TRACK, GRAVEL, SAND, POWERLINES, AND FOREST ROADS...........
    BEAUTIFUL LAKESHORE ROAD RIDES............

RALLY FEE:

EARLY REGISTRATION $70.00 w/Camping - PAY BY MAY 5TH, AND SAVE $10.00.......

LATE REGISTARTION $80.00 w/Camping- AFTER MAY 5TH..........

JUST TRYING TO OFFER INCENTIVE FOR EARLY PLANNING, INSTEAD OF CRAMMING THE LAST 2 WEEKS TO GET THINGS READY
    ALSO TRYING TO EXPAND FOOD MENU WITH A HIGHER, PLANNED ATTENDANCE.

CAMPING WILL BE INCLUDED WITH THE RALLY FEE, (COST $10.00 PER NIGHT), AND WILL BE FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS.

I WIll NEED TO HAVE SHIRT SIZES CONFIRMED AND PAID BY JUNE 1st

T-SHIRTS $2 EXTRA XXL AND UP, $4 EXTRA FOR LADIES CUT
    EXTRA T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE - $16.00
    SWEAT SHIRTS - $30.00

SAME RALLY WEEKEND AS LAST YEAR FOR THOSE OF YOU IN ATTENDANCE, HOSTED AT THE BETSIE RIVER CANOE AND CAMPGROUND IN THOMPSONVILLE, MI. THIS WAS A GREAT LOCATION LAST YEAR, AND SERVED US WELL FOR THE "ON SITE" MOTORCYLE ENTERTAINMENT. TRAILS ARE DIRECTLY OUT THE BACK OF THE CAMPGROUND, AND THE BETSIE RIVER OFFERS A GREAT PADDLE AND SWIM AFTER A LONG DAY OF RIDING.

THIS YEARS RALLY IS IN THE WORKS, RALLY FEE WILL INCLUDE A T-SHIRT, 3 DAYS FUN OR MORE, DINNER ON SATURDAY NIGHT, AND BEVERAGES FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. THE CAMPING FEE WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED THIS YEAR FOR JUST ONE CONVEINENT PRICE.

IT WILL BE JUNE. 14, 15, 16,

LOCATION: BETSIE RIVER CANOE AND CAMPGROUND, THOMPSONVILLE, MI

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR IN, MAIL CHECK OR PAYPAL ME AND LET ME KNOW YOUR SHIRT SIZE.

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOU ADV RIDER NAME, REAL NAME, AND T-SHIRT SIZE......AND THE DAYS YOU WILL BE CAMPING.

THIS YEAR I AM GOING TO RECCOMEND THAT EVERYBODY PAY BY CHECK. I WILL STILL ACCEPT PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL, BUT THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL FEE DUE TO PAYPAL CHARGES.

Ryan Long
    10710 CR 653
    Gobles, MI 49055
    269-217-2840

[email protected]
  2. Captregis

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. dougfromindy

dougfromindy I smell premix

Oddometer:
    :clapIN and bringing a ratty 2 stroke collection.
    Thanks for getting this going again.
    Always a good time, great location and great riding. :D
    Let me know if you need anything or any help.
  4. luddite90

luddite90 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Kalamazoo, Home of the Checker Cab and Bell's
    The kid on the KLR with the PBR...:clap
  5. BARCODE

BARCODE Commercial Tool

Oddometer:
    "ThatDamnKid" on the KLR with the PBR. :D
  6. Captregis

Oddometer:
    Who's getting out for a snow ride this weekend?? I'll be out around Gun Lake and Hastings on Saturday........
  7. redneckdan

redneckdan Hold my beer & watch this

Oddometer:
    Im in! Probably be on an FZ1 so not sure how much off roading I will be doing.
  8. a.c.s.

a.c.s. Complaining less

Oddometer:
    Damn that was a good time last year... Ryan, thanks for putting it on again. Many thanks to Tim too, with his extensive local knowledge of the trails.

Wild Bill with his Hillbilly-Harem is the man! I can't believe he's letting us come back there considering half the group dug WWI style trenches in his lot.

Time to talk to the other Amigos.
  9. mikesova

mikesova Michigander

Oddometer:
    Interested.
  10. Simple.

Simple. I'm Special

Oddometer:
    This will be my first, just waiting to see how many are coming with me. Thinking of riding my KLR up from the Detroit area. If not, I may trailer the ktm up for some real shenanigans.

Jon
  11. brooks

brooks Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm in. I will pass the word around.
    Brooks
  12. PBR Street Gang

PBR Street Gang Young Jedi

Oddometer:
    I'm going to have to do this again. I'll take Friday off this time to get the full experience. In defense of the trench digging I was coerced in to tearing up the lot with my bike. What can I say I don't do well with peer pressure.
  13. Captregis

Oddometer:
    Ttt
  14. wario

wario still a good bike cleaner...

Oddometer:
    Im putting it on my calendar - I'll flip you the fees as soon as I get my time off coordinated. Is it bad taste to bring my "Finding Nemo" sleeping bag?:freaky
  15. Thanantos

Thanantos Ride hard.

Oddometer:
    Well shit. I am already on a trip that weekend. Another year that I'll miss it.

Have fun guys.
  16. Captregis

Oddometer:
    Bump
  17. dougfromindy

Oddometer:
    good location, great riding. high quality keg beer
  18. Blizzard7763

Blizzard7763 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Unfortunately, even though I live only 30 min away, I'm stuck working all weekend. Have fun!
  19. Clebner

Clebner Lurkin Slacker

Oddometer:
    My family is trying to make other plans for me on that weekend but I refuse to succumb. I plan on being there Friday and hopefully Saturday too.
  20. dougfromindy

Oddometer:
    I will be there Tues or Wed to knock the grass down and explore. If anyone passing by mid-week stop in for a beer or some riding.
    My plans are to ride Silver Lake Dunes on Monday and Tues.....send me a note if you want to do this.
    I am adding a paddle tire to my CR500.

******Silver Lake Sand Dunes Ride planning here: MON 6/10 , Tues 6/11, wed 6/12 , I am staying near Mears, MI.
    I would prefer to stay at Comfort Inn , I can split a room for about $50 each if anyone is touring in the area or going dune riding.
    I would prefer hotel as camping at rally event so PM asap so I can make reservations, if not camping is in area.
    To dune ride you need an ORV sticker, a flag, paddle tire, spark arrestor, plus gate fee, etc. I would like to ride on dunes at least 2 days.
    Also bringing a plated bike along so can ride side trips. Not to jack this thread but if you want to head out early in week and ride mon-wed please PM me.
    Doug's Dune Ride Rally #1 , tag along, take off of work, be there ***************