Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Captregis, Mar 19, 2013.
Attention! Due to unforseen circumstances and lack of participation, or early sign-up confirmation, the rally may be cancelled this year. We only have a limited few who rsvp'd for the event. I will give the rally another week for registration until may 18. Unfortunately, the costs and planning of this event can not be supported by low participation..............
Sorry for the decision, as i know many of you look forward to this event. Currently we have only about 15 people that have signed up..........
Crap I was following last years post just found this this morning !
I will see whats on my calander I heard it was a good time !!!!
Free Coffee Cups !!!!!
My 2 cents: how about starting another poll and eventually moving the date? I'd love to attend, but can't because of a work trip... schedules change so maybe a different weekend now works best for more people?
Now, I can't be called a keyboard cowboy...
Ryan - how many people do you need to make this happen?
I haven't sent my check in yet as I've been waiting on a few friends to make the commitment. I might be able to get 4 including myself.
OK... Two of my guys backed out for legit reasons. It's just myself and Kentaro now. I'll mail the check for the both of us tomorrow if its the difference of this rally happening or not.
I can't commit at this point to many iron's in the fire as they say .....
I pity the fool that would miss this ride.
Sorry for the delay - Im out...
Well unfortunately, the rally is off for this year, at least for the june dates.
Stay tuned as I may try and re-schedule for a fall rally??
For those of you you have sent checks ,I will return them in the next day or two........
I got the week of 6/10 - 6/16 off.
The v-strom is a bit dull for me.
I may tow both v-strom and plated 380 KTM to the UP.
Looking for a good week long ride.
PM me if any takers on a loop starting from mid-michigan.
A fall rally sounds really nice though, the cooler weather is nicer for riding and camping.
Mmm... October would be great for me
Why not wait until the weather gets shitty and then go camping/riding ?
Well first off. I don't get any weekends off in the summer without specifically taking them off, and I can only take two off. So, that is why October works well for me.
Then next, October and November are some of the best month to ride and camp in, in Northern MI. I fail to see how June is any nicer to camp in. (IMHO)
Finally, what kind of ADVENTURE RIDER are you? The kind who has a garage / enclosed trailer queen motorcycle that cant get cool, damp or dusty to have fun? Clearly this date didn't work our for people, so I was giving some constructive information. Not just dissing someones opinion.
Thanks for reading...
I am the kind of adventure rider that drives a SAAB convertible because I am a SNAAB in my SAAB...just ask anyone...I pull a 53' toy hauler with it and a cabin with AC in it as well. I don't get muddy or dusty either.
I wash and wax my bike after each ride.
I sip only the finest grounds of coffee also not stuff from kroger.
Obviously you haven't met Doug... One of the most laid back, fun, and generous guys at the rally last year, aside from our host, Ryan. Indeed, you're "Not just dissing someones opinion," but have taken a step beyond by "dissing someone."
Bring lots of beer and I'm sure this will all smooth over...
Wow really guy's ?
It was just a bad date this year for what ever reason ..... Let's not kill a season that has but just begun ..............
My weekend cleared up and I was here to sign up. Hope we can do a fall rally; if not hope to see you guys at Central Rally in Aug in Wisconsin.