1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found 2013 BMW GS1200 Wethead Front seat only

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by boxerkuh, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boxerkuh

boxerkuh Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Greetings,
    all I know is that I don't like to the stock oem seat. I have read all the information about the Sargent seats, Corbin, Saddleman, etc seats and I can't make up my mind for the life of me. I have a Corbin seat on my K and I like it very much. I also had a Corbin on my old 86 RS and I liked it very much. I have a Sargent on my 17 S and I love it too. Back in the day I had a RDL and that was the bomb, but I am not spending that kind off money today. Feel like giving a Saddleman a try, but the factory is down right now. I don't need anything fancy, just a driver seat, standard height. Heat not an issue, I live in SC.

Do you have a used front seat you are willing to sell reasonably?
  2. onesaintsfan

onesaintsfan BigJohnHart

Oddometer:
    McComb MS, where men are men and sheep are nervous
    If a 2017 will fit yours I have one. It’s $300 plus shipping
  3. boxerkuh

Oddometer:
    PM send; thank you onesaintsfan.
  4. boxerkuh

Oddometer:
    Deal did not work out. It was a stock seat and I want an aftermarket, ie Saddleman, Sargent, Corbin; Standard height, no heat, but will consider all.
    Might order a new one if nobody is selling and support the economy, but prefer to support the Adventure Rider Community.
  5. phideaux

phideaux Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    You have a PM.

Fido:norton
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.