2013 Dakar participants

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by allkidd, Apr 17, 2013.

1. allkidd

allkidd Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Again this year, TARKC, (trail and adventure riders of Kansas City), will be hosting the 2013 Dakar participants, Mike Stanfield, Luis Belaustegui and Scott Spears. They will be telling their story of this years Dakar experience. They will also provide a tour of this years bikes and truck.

When: May 7th at 6:30.

Where: Freedom Cycles
    12501 U.S. 71 Grandview, MO 64030
    Enter from the service entrance on the south side.

What: Stories and tour.
    Pizza provided by Freedom, bring your own drink.

Who: Everybody invited!
  2. XSpearsX

XSpearsX Proud Dakar Wife

Oddometer:
    Want to hear stories and see pictures from Mike Stanfield, Luis Belaustegui , and Scott Spears about all their adventures and misadventures last year? Then be at Freedom Cycles in Grandview MO on Tuesday, May 7th @ 7pm! Race Bikes and Support Truck will be on display as well.

Food will be provided, but you must RSVP so we have enough Pizza!

More info on Freedom Facebook page below: I am working on way to record or make it live for those that
    don't live close enough. I'll post the details on facebook page when I figure out the best solution!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...98631254.79550.344272278999566&type=1&theater
  3. Goofy1

Goofy1 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Dang Sandi; here's hoping that you find a way to put this on video. What a great opportunity if only I was closer.
  4. XSpearsX

XSpearsX Proud Dakar Wife

Oddometer:
    I'll find a way....even if it's just audio!