Withdrawn From Sale 2013 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo $9.5k

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by jtclark13, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtclark13

jtclark13 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I can't believe I'm doing this, but I am putting my Duc up for sale. I have unfortunately had 2 years of limited riding time for multiple reasons, and I see the next couple of years going the same way so I'm testing the waters. This is a wicked 150+hp sport touring bike that can be ridden as a hooligan beast or comfy touring bike on 500 mile days. There's not more I could ask of a bike other than offroad abilities which is where I see myself spending most of my weekends.

I purchased this in 2017 from the original owner with a little over 2k miles, it now has about 11.4k miles (and will climb now that the temps are dropping). I have replaced the battery and had all services done yearly at Commonwealth Motors in Louisville. I have replaced the chain and tires (Pilot 4) which have less than 2k miles on them. Title is free and clear.

Farkles included:
    Full Termignoni Racing Exhaust - sounds and performs amazing!
    2 Separate SW-Motech Powered Tank Bags - both City and Micro bags included
    Puig Shorty Tinted Screen - Summer setup
    X-Screen adjustable extension for factory Touring Screen - Winter setup
    SW Motech Foot Pegs - lower and wider profile for my 6' frame
    AltRider Radiator Guard
    AltRider Oil Cooler Guard
    Touratech Side Stand Foot Extension
    Kaoko throttle lock

Factory Options:
    4 Ride Modes - choose between two 150 hp and two 90 hp options
    Skyhook Suspension with multiple settings to get it just right
    Full Ducati Pannier and Top Box set - extra large panniers and all keyed to the bike with liners
    Ducati Comfort Seat - first factory seat I never replaced
    Factory Fog/Aux lights
    Factory Crash Guards
    LED Headlight
    Factory bar risers
    Heated Grips
    Plus more I’m surely forgetting...

I do have some odds and ends which include Bark Busters to cover the factory hand protection. The panniers and top box include the factory liners/bags for easy packing. The only blemishes are from a driveway tip over on the right side, I'll be happy to share pics of the blemishes.

To me this is the best road bike on the planet, and I will own one again, but at this point I don't have the time to split riding 2 bikes and I am enjoying my time with my new toy hauler and KTM 690R playing in the dirt.

Any questions just ask!

468EDFE4-E2B9-4F08-8101-CD322C3CD879.jpeg A7A94C49-B85C-47B8-8690-B09D3EE69653.jpeg D51506EB-6539-4774-B53D-4DCF7F359FEA.jpeg 7FBB819D-AC43-41EF-9AB5-3414C20DC6F8.jpeg
    lousgoose, Bhart89, Oznay and 2 others like this.
  2. jtclark13

Oddometer:
    I don't know why I am bumping a bike I don't want to sell, but bump. The weather finally turned nice here in Louisville, so I added about 150 miles to her yesterday afternoon. I had enough fun I was tempted to pull this ad, Adulting is hard!

I'd also consider partial trades for a dual sport/dirt bike, I have enough local riding buddies that I can easily move a decent dirt oriented bike, so if you are struggling to sell yours we can talk as long as I feel I can flip it at the same price taken off the Multi.

And if it isn't obvious, I'm more than will to help with shipping or a fly and ride, I'm only about 15 minutes from the airport and would be more than happy to put you up for the night. I have about 23 bourbons sitting on my bar and willing to share :drink
    bobw likes this.
  3. jtclark13

Oddometer:
    Bring it back up top for the weekend (will be on the first page for a couple of hours). Still hesitant, but at this point it's still for sale. Again. I can easily move dirt bikes, so if you have a bike to help cover the cost I'll listen to your offer.
  4. jtclark13

Oddometer:
    She's likely going to be ridden this weekend, supposed to be beautiful in the bluegrass state, but still officially for sale.
    bobw likes this.
  5. jtclark13

Oddometer:
    Last bump, then she’s going into winter mode and ready for more riding next year. The 690 will scratch the itch all winter long.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.