1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 2013 KLR 650 ready to go in Argentina

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Chuck_Castlewood, Jan 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck_Castlewood

Chuck_Castlewood n00b

Oddometer:
    I rode a KLR from the USA to the bottom. I'm continuing this trip north from South Africa, by BICYCLE, so I'm wanting to sell this KLR here in South America. The KLR has about 23,000 MILES on the odometer. TUSK saddlebags, ACERBIS brush guards, Dakar-style windshield, steel skid plate, crash bars, aftermarket exhaust system, even a rather clever pvc pipe water bottle holder I installed. Metzler tires F&R probably have 3,000-5,000 miles to go. I can throw in a number of tools, straps, new rear brake pads, a spare clutch cable, even a complete Joe Rocket riding suit, with insulation, in like-new condition. Bike runs perfectly, every switch, every light, every bulb, every knob, you name it, functions. Does use a bit of oil but I understand that's fairly normal for a KLR. No dents. Very minor scratches. Yellow/Black paint scheme. I removed all Kawasaki stickers, so it's very subtle. You buy, I send you the title, you register, fly down to Buenos Aires with your papers, and your turnkey operation is ready, and you avoid the Ushuaia ''dead end'' problem. Asking US $3,500 but open to suggestions. No trades! If you like, check out my trip on my Instagram handle at Ted Kunz, two.wheel.wanderer. Email me at ted_kunz@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

Mark.Winton likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.