For sale 2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja Edition - $8500 OBO - Pasadena, Maryland

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by SaddleFever, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaddleFever

SaddleFever Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bike is located in Pasadena, MD.

For sale is this beautiful 2013 KTM 990 Adventure. For those unaware, the KTM 990 is an updated version of the KTM 950, which won the Dakar on its first attempt in 2002. The bike was put into production after that and 2013 was the final production year.

Back in 2016, I flew out to California to buy this bike and rode it all the way back. I took it on another 5000 mile trip in 2017 and it performed flawlessly. The Corbin Gel Seat and highway pegs make long highway miles a breeze. I did multiple 12 hour days in the seat with little physical discomfort!

The bike has 25,000 miles on it, but I just replaced the entire engine with a much lower mileage one (15,000). The entire replacement was done by a certified KTM Dealer (Ellicott City Motorsports) and I have the paperwork for it, if you'd like.

I have also put a ton of aftermarket parts on it. Below is a list of all that youll get with the bike, plus whats on it:

*New engine
    *Fresh servicing (oil/coolant/etc)
    Tall touring windscreen (have it in my garage)
    Short tinted windscreen (pictured)
    Orange Acerbis handguards
    Orange crash bars
    Highway pegs (mounted on crash bars)
    Auxiliary lights
    OEM KTM tankbag
    Touratech GPS/phone holder mounting bracket
    RAM Mount for Phone
    Corbin Gel seat
    SW-Motech pannier side and tail rack
    SW-Motech tail box
    2-1 exhaust system (this made it so the bike had one exhaust end instead of two)
    CJ Designs Expedition Storage Box (this goes in place of the deleted muffler and adds a TON of storage)
    Rottweiler Intake System
    Rottweiler Dog House storage box
    Rottweiler Snap Out (for easy air filter changes)
    Rottweiler Stage 2 SAS removal
    Akrapovic exhaust
    PowerCommander V (tuned for performance)
    Custom vinyl wrap (can be removed, but makes this bike a real head-turner)

This is a fantastic bike and somewhat rare, especially on the east coast, since they are much more common on the west coast where all the good off-roading is.

Ill get more pictures and include them in the next few days.

I look forward to showing you the bike and please let me know if you have any questions about the bike!
    ktm 1.jpg ktm 2.jpg ktm 3.jpg
    manybike, Kirtsky and Luke_M like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.