1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2013 Triumph Speed Triple 1050 - Southwest Ohio $3,950

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by witttom, Nov 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. witttom

witttom Tom Witt

Oddometer:
    2013 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
    M4 Shorty Exhaust, Tail Tidy w/ Integrated Rear Signals, Bar End Mirrors.

S05.jpg

Located in Ross Township Ohio.
    (Southwest OH, Northwest of Cincinnati)

$3950. Trades considered.
    Transportation/delivery possible, depending on incentive, but it just depends.

S01.jpg S03.jpg S04.jpg

Recent oil/filter change, at exactly 50000-miles. Tires, brakes, chain/sprockets, fluids, all in good shape. No issues. Needs absolutely nothing. Very nice shape, and very fast. Clean Ohio title, ready to go.

S02.jpg

One of a dozen motorcycles in my household. Absolutely love it, but.... I'm semi-retired, and finding this to be more bike than what what my aging/abused body can handle. If it doesn't sell by the end of the month when my tags expire, I will be storing for the Winter and decide what to do with it in the Spring.
  2. jnberr0

jnberr0 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Title clean?
  3. witttom

witttom Tom Witt

Oddometer:
    Yes
  4. yuchunchang

yuchunchang n00b

Oddometer:
    What are you looking for in terms of trades?
  5. witttom

witttom Tom Witt

Oddometer:
    I'm a motorcycle junkie and like bikes of all kinds, but I've been hankering for a DRZ400SM for a couple years now. Figure I'll eventually end up with a Triumph Tiger 800, but would consider some other Tigers. I could use another 250cc-450cc 4-stroke dirt bike or two. TW200 are always welcome in my garage. Maybe a HD Sportster for a scrambler project that I have in mind, although I'm kinda picky on the specifics. Maybe a 4-door truck (seating capacity of my reg cab truck has it's challenges), maybe (maybe) a camper but no-popups or projects. I also maintain a small fleet of cars for my family, so I occasionally ponder upgrades for the ones I'm spending too much time keeping on the road. Hehe... willing to trade up or down, depending on the trade, but just depends.
  6. espacef1fan

espacef1fan Long timer

Oddometer:
    How about a Buell? IMG_3633.jpg
  7. witttom

witttom Tom Witt

Oddometer:
    I've always wanted one of those, but I think the seating position would be worse for me on that than on my Speed Triple, sorry to say.
  8. yuchunchang

yuchunchang n00b

Oddometer:
    Any interest in a 1986 BMW R65 with extra Vonzeti subframe and scrambler seat?
  9. witttom

witttom Tom Witt

Oddometer:
    I cringe when I say "Maybe". Haha!
    Send me a PM with pics and additional info, please. ;)

Sold. Thanks for playing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.