1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2013 WR25OR - fully setup BDR/ADV ready now!

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by CaddyADV, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaddyADV

CaddyADV Adventurer

Oddometer:
    2013 Yamaha WR250R for sale. 12,167 miles. Bike is in excellent condition, clean and perfect mechanically. Bike was built up to be the ultimate ultralight adventure bike and is fully setup and ready for any BDR, CDR or the TAT tomorrow. I built this bike to do long-range ADV riding It’s loaded with ~$5,000 in upgrades alone. I’ve ridden it on the CDR, two BDRs, Baja etc. It’s been perfect every time. Not a single break or repair…ever.

Asking $4,999. Bike is located in Winchester, VA (northern Virginia area). I can support shipping if needed. PM me with any questions about the bike and an offer.

I installed a SpeedoDRD to compensate for gearing and tire size and set it up for the Odometer to be accurate, so mileage is accurate. I kept the stock exhaust for maximum range and to minimize noise. Bike gets 60-70 MPG depending on your weight and load-out. I did open the air box up (slightly) and installed a FMF power commander to take the lag out of the throttle response.

Service schedule followed to the letter. Oil and filter changed every 3K miles (or less). It's got a new plug, oil+ filter, brake fluid, coolant, and fresh No-toil air filter. Tires are a Dunlop D606 on the rear and a Pirelli on the front. They are almost brand new (~1000 miles on each).

Upgrades & Mods

$5,000 in upgrades (just in parts…only labor was on the full custom suspension upgrade)

- Full Britannia Composites Lynx fairing with upgraded Baja quad LED high beam and Hella low lights, control tower and windscreen

- Full Go-Race suspension upgrade (new rear spring for 200 lb rider) and completely reworked (springs, valves, etc) for both shock and forks. Rides and handles superbly.

- Custom electrical power distribution center (fully weather-proof) built-in to Lynz fairing

- Scotts steering stabilizer setup (undermount)

- IMS 3.1 gallon gas tank

- Wolfman Enduro tankbag

- Hot Grips heated grips (low and high)

- Fastway Adventure Pegs

- Upgraded shorty control levers

- HDB Next Gen hand guard bars and covers

- Pro-Taper CRM handle bar

- SpeedoDRD (calibrated for highly accurate Odometer and trip meter mileage)

- DRC Edge2 tail light with upgraded processor board

- DRC 602 turn signals front and back with fixed rate flasher mode

- AdMore Premium LED light bar with running, progressive brake, turn signals and smart brake technology

- SW-Motech anti-vibration GPS mount for hard-wired Garmin Montana on Lynx fairing dash

- Double Take mirrors

- Skid plate

- Flatlands radiator guard

- Seat Concepts seat

- Skaggs luggage rack

- Rear rotor guard

- Sandman case saver

- DID chain

- Upgraded axle blocks

- Front and rear sprocket upgrade

- No Toil air filter and cage

- 12V cig power outlet (mounted on Lynx dash)

- Koso Mini-3 digital 3-way (voltmeter, temperature, time) gauge mounted on Lynx fairing dash

- Second Garmin cradle for Zumo 5xx series mounted on handle bar with RAM mount

- Tool tube

- Heavy duty tubes and rim locks installed

- Frame tie-downs for soft luggage

- Retro 1970s Yamaha graphics and black-out look for bike

Extra new spare parts included: front and rear brake pads, full re-build kits for front and rear brakes, extra brake and clutch cables, tire tubes

I also have a ton of bike build photos.

Somebody needs to be social distancing with this in the Rockies!

Don't hesitate to PM me any questions.

Attached Files:

2. mOHto

mOHto n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm interested in your WR250R. Is it still available?
  3. CaddyADV

CaddyADV Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yes...PM sent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.