1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2013 Yamaha FJR1300A - Bellevue, WA

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by visovm, May 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. visovm

visovm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Used 2013 Yamaha FJR1300A, one of the top sport touring bikes made! I have had a lot of fun with this motorcycle and gone one some great trips, but it’s time for me to move on since it’s not getting used as much as it should. 32,400 miles.

SOLD

See general info and specs here: https://ridermagazine.com/2013/05/06/2013-yamaha-fjr1300-review/

Been dropped once by the previous owner and there are some small scratches on the left side mirror and fairing, it’s barely noticeable. While I was living in an apartment people broke into the top and right side case. I replaced parts as needed and the locks all function properly (some aesthetic damage to the outside of the locks). Other than those items the bike is in excellent condition and there are no issues, damage, accidents, etc.

I am the second owner and have some service records from the first owner and all records while I have owned it since 2017. All maintenance performed regularly per specs with OEM parts. Engine oil and filter changed along with brake and clutch fluid flushed within the last 500 miles. Valves checked and adjusted as necessary at 26k miles. Final drive oil changed at 20k miles. Rear brake switch recall performed at the local Yamaha dealer this year. Several new OEM/aftermarket parts are included as well (oil filters, gaskets, final drive oil, bodywork fasteners, valve shim kit, oil filter socket, matching key of Yamaha top box, etc.)

Front tire is almost worn out but has a little bit of life left. Comes with a new, never mounted Pirelli Angel ST rear tire.

I have done a lot of modifications to this bike to make it the sport touring weapon I wanted it to be. I have almost all the stock parts which are included. Modifications as follows:

• Aftermarket loud horns.
    • Black reflective rim strips, black reflective strips on side fairings and back of side cases, reflective strips on fork legs and on rear fender.
    • Lamin-X clear film on headlights, gas tank and front/top edges of side cases.
    • Canyon Cages steel crash bars front and rear with Delrin sliders (comes with new replacement set of sliders).
    • Givi steel rear rack and V56 locking top case with AdMore Lighting brake/tale/turn signal kit wired into bike with adapter harness. Tail light wire is not connected but available if you want to hook it up. Givi back rest for top case (not installed).
    • FendaExtenda front fender extender.
    • Custom plastic rear fender extender/rear shock protector.
    • Yamaha OEM shop manual.
    • Yamaha side case inner bags.
    • 3 spare keys (all keys are matched to ignition and side cases, not top case).
    • LED license plate light.
    • Eastern Beaver 3 circuit fuse block with two switched and one unswitched (always on) circuits. Two of the switched circuits are for heated gear plugs (front and rear) and the unswitched one powers the GPS mount.
    • Garmin AMPS mount for Montana GPS (and others). This is the only accessory I am willing to take off the bike if you do not want it.
    • LED running lights attached to front crash bars and front/rear amber side marker lights to help with front and side visibility.
    • Aluminum dash shelf (above gauges) to mount GPS, radar, SPOT tracker, etc.
    • 3 wind screens: OEM, California Scientific short and Yamaha tall touring
    • Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 fork cartridges and Hyperpro Rear shock (with remote preload) set up for a 170lb rider with luggage and an occasional passenger.
    • 1” Ram ball on left handlebar.
    • New set of OEM case lock cores and keys (used these parts to fix the original case locks after the break in).
    • Deltran Battery Tender Plus, wired into bike battery with SAE plug.
    • Velmia XXL indoor/outdoor waterproof motorcycle cover (covers the whole bike with all three cases attached).
    See link for additional pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LCCHBk7uUpYdSfiZ8

If you are interested in a fly and ride I am close to SeaTac airport. I can also assist with shipping if needed. If Interested in a fly and ride, and you come close to my asking price I will mount a new front tire of your choosing.

DSC_8339.JPG DSC_8340.JPG DSC_8341.JPG DSC_8345.JPG DSC_8346.JPG DSC_8347.JPG DSC_8349.JPG DSC_8350.JPG DSC_8351.JPG DSC_8353.JPG
    STBNE and robfilms like this.
  2. visovm

visovm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bump and price drop.
    CornRider likes this.
  3. visovm

visovm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Another bump.