1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Sold 2014 Honda CRF 250L

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by FJ40_Nut, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FJ40_Nut

FJ40_Nut Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This was the "starter" bike for my wife and she's upgraded to something with a little more punch for the highway and mountain roads. So, it has fallen a few times but mostly while coming to a stop with her training and such. Nothing major has occurred other than some rash on a rear view mirror and right side white plastic. We put bar risers and higher curved Renthal bar on it for her. It also has a Manracks tail rack. Everything else is OEM. The odometer currently reads 2,274. Pink slip in hand. Located in Visalia, CA. Asking price is $3,900. I have "in-house" economical shipping options to Woodburn, OR and Ontario, CA. Great bike and served it's purpose perfectly.

IMG_5061.JPEG IMG_5062.JPEG IMG_5063.JPEG IMG_5064.JPEG IMG_5065.JPEG IMG_5066.JPEG IMG_5067.JPEG IMG_5068.JPEG
    imherefortheride and OU812 like this.
  2. FJ40_Nut

FJ40_Nut Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Saturday night bump...good bike fair price. Thanks for checking it out.
    OU812 likes this.
  3. rajavw

rajavw Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Would you trade straight across for a Vespa PX200?
    OU812 likes this.
  4. FJ40_Nut

FJ40_Nut Adventurer

Oddometer:
    While I have a family member who would totally love for me to do that, I'm afraid I cannot.
    rajavw likes this.
  5. FJ40_Nut

FJ40_Nut Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Friday evening bump...imagine going 140 miles on a full tank and it only costing $3. Thanks for the interest.

SOLD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.