1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

2014 Sherco 250 ST Service Manual?

Discussion in 'Trials' started by KaptSlo, Oct 9, 2018.

1. KaptSlo

KaptSlo In Idaho, never admit you moved from California.

Oddometer:
    Does anyone know where I can find a service manual for a 2014 Sherco 250 ST? Apparently my google skills are lacking on this quest. Thanks.
    Davethestick likes this.
  2. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Try RYPUSA.com
  3. KaptSlo

Oddometer:
    They have the owner's manual posted online. Unfortunately, no service manual. :(
  4. heffergm

heffergm Long timer

Oddometer:
    Service manuals for these bikes don't exist. You'll usually find basic torque values in the user manual, and the parts manual can be useful, the rest you'll need common sense and some basic mechanical sympathy.
  5. KaptSlo

Oddometer:
    Copy that. Thanks for the heads-up.
  6. jonnyc21

jonnyc21 Trials Ninja

Oddometer:
    I think Montesa is the only one that has a service manual integrated into its owners manual. Unless you got a Gas Gas back when you got the DVD produced by Jim.