1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2014 Tiger 800XC SE

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by SidewinderX, Jul 23, 2021.

1. SidewinderX

SidewinderX Hey, watch this! Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    I bought this bike from an inmate a few months ago. He added an LED headlight upgrade and tinted shield. Its a fantastic middle-weight adventure bike that revs like an F1 car but feels completely at home in the back country of Idaho. Its had regular oil changes and fairly limited use the past few years. There was a manufacturer recall on the shift linkage that was replaced under warranty a while back. Other than that, the bike has been flawless. It's a fantastic bike for the money. I just got another GS so I need to move this girl down the road. The bigger bikes outperform it on the hard stuff for sure, but this bike is as at home on single track as most bigger single cylinder bikes I've ridden.

It has minor scratches and scuffs but she cleans up very well. Its always been garaged or in storage. It was ridden on a recent ride around Southern Idaho. No long-term storage issues.

The "Special Edition" means it was the limited production and carries the "Lava Red" paint (that looks mostly black except in full sun it has red sparkles - ooohh) and the red frame.

13,848 miles.

PM me with questions and for current photos, start video, or whatever.

Asking $6,500. That should be enough blue sky to buy some bags and head out for your favorite BDR without breaking the bank.

The bike is located in Burley (near Twin Falls), Idaho. Clear title in hand and possible help with a fly and ride.

435EF349-1316-492A-AB14-78BF57FF7C64.jpeg 6D977898-3C8C-4AB8-B86A-C594E948DEE0.jpeg
    Type301, jconli1, OverthePond and 5 others like this.
  2. Vistavette

Vistavette Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    You really should post some pictures of that paint in the sun. It's stunning. I bought one of these brand new and that paint is amazing.
    SidewinderX likes this.
  3. CheapB

CheapB Long timer

Oddometer:
    Do you deliver? :lol3
  4. SidewinderX

Oddometer:
    Hope she gets picked up this Friday but just in case.

She is a pretty Ol Girl!!

E6BF5E3F-BBBF-412A-A419-185A111FCB23.jpeg F540DA5E-DF87-459C-8B22-FB48F74AF955.jpeg 4FD89481-EE15-4460-8A38-EA2BE78C112E.jpeg D2CC31A7-B1DD-4724-AE11-4C8EE1FBC4E2.jpeg
    jconli1, JBird and CheapB like this.
  5. SidewinderX

Oddometer:
    For a fee!
  6. SidewinderX

Oddometer:
    Scheduled to be picked up this Friday