1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 2015 BMW F700 Gs Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by avrz10, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avrz10

avrz10 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Time to sell my F700GS, It's a great bike with 3600 miles on it. I purchased it lightly used from a 70 yr old getting out of riding with 2000 miles on the clock. My wife was riding a Honda ctx 700 automatic so I picked this up to ride with her. Unfortunately she has had some health issues and is not able to ride. W 4 kids in college between the two of us we don't need any more mouths to feed that we are not using - so up for sale the bikes go! This is a nice bike I added Givi engine guards, a seat concepts seat, engine guard, taller windshield, and a tail rack, Garming 660LM Comes with Vario Panniers also which is an expensive add.

This is a great bike and I love riding it. Great for vertically challenged guys like myself. This bike has not been off road or really on gravel, I use my DR for those tasks. Strictly ridden on the road and never down. It does have ABS brakes, heated grips and the computer on it.

Let's start at $7250 dollars for the bike with the accessories included.

Attached Files:

2. avrz10

avrz10 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bump
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.