2015 Death Valley Noobs Rally - March 26 - 29

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by NSFW, Oct 22, 2014.

1. J Lewis

J Lewis Numb Nuts

Oddometer:
    Today JLR Off-Road Training renewed our memberships to Blue Ribbon Coalition and Stewards of the Sequoia who fight to keep riding and recreation opportunities open for all. Along with that was and additional $220 donated by a group of students who took our NooB Class before the Death Valley Rally. Thanks to all that take land use serious and do their best to support both national and local land use organisations.
    JLR encourages you to learn the difference between being an environmentalist and what groups that claim to be environmental organisations are doing to lock you out of public lands, no matter how you choose to recreate. Be leary of companies that support the wrong groups and patronise those that support your sports.
    It takes a little effort but even the small amount you do can go a long ways. Even communication with those uninformed goes a long ways. Being new to this sport of off-roading it seems there is unlimited opportunity. Being in it as long as I have I've seen nearly 70% of places I've ridden, raced and enjoyed closed down or severely limited. I don't want to see it all go away. We're trying to do our part and I'm glad the NooBs do too.
  2. garfey

garfey Scruffy Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    But I didn't see a single Desert Tortoise!

Thanks muchly for a most needed intro to riding off-pavement. I'm too damn old and out-of-shape to do 1% of the stuff you can do on a dirty-bike (that stuff on the wall of the gravel pit was awesome!) but at least I know that. Thanks also to Miss Heather for sharing her dinner table Friday evening.

Now, I just have to get this 500EXC ready for the Baja 500 (for a much younger, in-shaper rider)!

All the best,
    Dave/garfey
  3. garfey

garfey Scruffy Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Just FYI, I called Scotts Performance today to find out how to redeem the 20%-off certificate - I'm ready to BUY!

First, fill out the certificate and send it to Scotts. They will call when they have it.

Then, order by phone.

Cheers, All!
    garf
  4. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:

scotts is the best and made in the USA!

anyone else has a certificate who is not going to use it? i will TRADE YOU WITH 2 SHIRTS AND STICKERS....BenTravelin needs one.
  5. NSFW

Oddometer:

jimmy, thanks for chiming in and pointing important issues that matter to all of us riders and outdoor enthusiasts.

one of our goals is to make new riders aware of the issue regarding the riding areas, be proactive and responsible riders, and most importantly take stewardship of our backyards.

i prefer to see us riders take responsibility of our riding areas rather have the government impose regulations. most of the time, law is created because of irresponsible use or we simply abuse our privileges.

lastly, thanks to all who participated, donated and volunteered; because of you PPs, we raised decent money to donate. but pls. do not stop there, join BRC, SOS, CORVA, D37 and other groups who fight for our cause.
  6. Sniperx

Sniperx Long timer

Oddometer:
    Who do I thank for the unknown wheel bearings?
  7. Jenn

Jenn praise seitan! Supporter

Oddometer:
    :rofl:rofl:rofl

To be honest - I am not sure they were even meant to be a raffle prize or if they were just set there by accident.

I kept asking and nobody knew. When your name came up IMMEDIATELY after you had won something that you sent back to the pool, I knew that you were holding out for those bearings. :evil

Helping with the raffle was so much fun - definitely a highlight of the week! I've never done anything like that before (single/no kids - so I don't get to hand out presents ever!)
  8. Sniperx

Sniperx Long timer

Oddometer:
    I THINK they MIGHT work on my VW bus....or maybe they are for a KLR....or maybe someones grinding their way home still cursing the thieves of their steelies....
  9. NSFW

Oddometer:

:huh

sure they are wheel bearings? i saw a plastic box, and i thought those are metric bolts for euro bikes.

if they are bearings...someone put a joke in the raffle. put them away and i'll find you a replacement raffle prize.
  10. NSFW

Oddometer:
    simon angelboi gave me this on sunday morning, he said his site mate left it. who ever owns this inflatable and you still want it back....or you want this trashed, let me know....:mulie

[​IMG]

:baldy
  11. NSFW

Oddometer:

donations sent to BLUE RIBBON COALITION AND CORVA today!

thanks to all who helped and so far here's our accomplishment.

$1,500 - Blue Ribbon Coalition
    $1,500 + $300 - Stewards of the Sequoias
    $1,600 - California Trail Users Coalition
    $500 - California Off Road Vehicle Association

i also put aside $$ for the Angeles National Forest ADV Volunteers.

i will continue to sell the 2015 DVNR tees until they're gone. your $ will buy lunch for the volunteers.

THIS COMING WEEKEND, not too late yet to plan on it.

California Trails Day 2015

DATE: April 11, 2015, meet at 8:00am / Registration: 8:00 to 8:30am

LOCATION: Meet at Vogel Flat Picnic Area parking lot (just west of the Big Tujunga Fire Station)

EVENT: The USDA Forest Service, National Forest Foundation (NFF) and associated Los Angeles River Ranger District volunteer organizations will celebrate California Trails Day on April 11, 2015. The celebration will include 4-6 hours of trail work on the Big Tujunga Canyon Trail System. This event is a partnership between the volunteer groups, the National Forest Foundation and the US Forest Service/ Los Angeles River Ranger District. We will break for lunch at 1:00pm in the Vogel Flats picnic area. Activities will end around 2:00pm. A COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE NFF.

This activity is open to all volunteers, including sponsored groups. For those volunteering for trail work for the first time, please identify yourself to the registrar so we can arrange for a Trail Boss to provide instruction. The Forest Service will provide tools for those who do not have. Please bring your own personal protective equipment listed below.

Personal Protective Equipment to Wear while Working:

Work gloves, work shoes, work clothes (long sleeve shirts and long pants), sun protection hat, hard-hat (can be provided if needed), Ten Essentials (include a personal First Aid kit), Water (2 quarts), high energy snacks. Be prepared to hike about a mile and work until 1:00-2:00pm.

DIRECTIONS: From the 210 Freeway in Sunland, go north on Sunland Blvd. to Oro Vista (0.7 miles). Turn left (north) on Oro Vista, which in 0.9 mile will become Big Tujunga Canyon Road. Continue on Big Tujunga Canyon Road and drive an additional 6.6 miles to Vogel Flats Road. Turn right and drive downhill, then turn right again and go to the parking lot at the Vogel Flats Picnic Area. Allow 25 minutes driving time from the 210 Freeway. Please carpool if possible.

For Additional Information, Please Contact one of the Following:

USDA/ Forest Service, Los Angeles River Ranger District, Little Tujunga Ranger Station

(Daytime): Dennis Merkel, District Recreation Officer

(818) 899-1900 X229 email: dmerkel@fs.fed.us

(Evenings): David Ledford, Volunteer Leader, Training

(310) 373-2111 email: GDLedford@verizon.net
  12. Scubalong

Scubalong Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hola Joe<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    I just want to echo what many have said above...!:clap:clap<o:p></o:p>
    Thanks everyone for your hard work and dedication to the noobs<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 18.75pt; HEIGHT: 20.25pt; VISIBILITY: visible; mso-wrap-style: square" id=Picture_x0020_2 alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1026"><v:imagedata o:title="0" src="file:///C:\Users\PhamLo1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><v:shape style="WIDTH: 18.75pt; HEIGHT: 20.25pt; VISIBILITY: visible; mso-wrap-style: square" id=Picture_x0020_1 alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:title="0" src="file:///C:\Users\PhamLo1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><o:p></o:p>
    Thanks to all sponsor for those AWESOME prizes for the raffles.
    Congratulation to those winner, I know why I did not win any prize this year cause my damn raffle tickets are in my wallet.....:lol3 But I do win the knowledge from Jimmy Lewis and other. Priceless :clap:clap:clap
    Report and pictures will be post on other threat.....Staytune.
  13. NSFW

Oddometer:

long, great to see you riding again. i thought after your big accident 2 or 3 years ago, you gave up riding. cool and back on the 800; this time with radioman. hey, thanks for bringing mark along. lots of PPs enjoyed his saturday night presentation.

can't wait to read your RR.
  14. GSequoia

GSequoia I know a few things about radios...

Oddometer:

Is there a difference?
  15. THRASHED

THRASHED In your helmet, no-one can hear you sing, I hope.

Oddometer:
    How nice, you even washed it.
  16. NSFW

Oddometer:

scott. yeah, after washing thought it's mine and i can use it in the van......:D

but...

it's a leaker.....:kboom

i wonder if the owner found out of it in the middle of the night....:jerko

:lol3
  17. Scubalong

Scubalong Long timer

Oddometer:
    Joe it was great to be back and ride. I have a wonderful time meeting old and new friends :thumb
    Thanks for all you do. The noobs rally is a big success with the dedication of you and your staff. Congratulation on the 10th years anniversary of the rally.

Here is the partial report as you requested :evil
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=26558567&postcount=190
  18. mramosc

mramosc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I just want to thank Baja Designs for donating a great raffle price for the DVNR.

While the raffle was being done, I was thinking "I want the lights, I want the lights" and was sad when it seemed that all of the boxes with lights were gone. And then BANG! they raffle and I won a $300 gift certificate for nothing less than Baja Designs!! Even better, I actually get to choose which lights I get from a high end lights company!
    [​IMG]

Also, a big thanks to NSFW fro organizing this event. It can be difficult and intimidating for noobs like me to know where to start and join a big organized ride. This one is just as good as it gets. I already feel impacient for next years's rally!
  19. SpongeRob

SpongeRob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Again, I had a great time this year at the Noobs Rally. Thanks Joel!
    Last year I bought about $240 in raffle tickets at $5 each for myself and LittleBike. Collectively we won zilch. This year I only bought 10 raffle tickets for $100 and was surprised to win on 4 out of the 10 tickets. Thanks to the ALL the raffle sponsors for donating.
    Here is what I picked up. Thanks again for the donations.

[​IMG]

A subscription to AdventureMotorcycle.com. Thanks Nicole and AdventureMotorcylce.com!

[​IMG]

A cool t-shirt from Giant Loop. I have their Mojave Saddlebags and Siskiyou Panniers. Thanks Giant Loop!

[​IMG]

A 20% off Scotts Performance. I won this same item 2 years ago but gave it away to someone who needed it at that time. Now I’m in need of it this time for my new (to me) 950se. Thank you Scotts!
    [​IMG]

A Seat Concepts seat kit. I’ve heard these are really nice seats and I’m looking forward to it on my KTM 530. Thank You Seat Concepts!
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->
  20. Little Bike

Little Bike Air/Clutz Sue Supporter

Oddometer:
    We did great this year Rob!

You'll like your seat, I've had two (one is currently on my DRZ and the other one a bike I sold. I traded the bike in on the drz. A friend who works at the dealership told me they had people who just wanted to buy the seat!) If you want same day service you can call, place your order then ride in to have your seat built while you wait (they're in Hemet).

I have an awesome $500 certificate from Perry at Masters Paint and Body. I can hardly wait to spend it! :clap