1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale 2015 Ducati Scrambler, 803cc, 75HP, 367mi

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Optimus Prime, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    My wife and I moved to San Francisco in 2015 and she promptly traded in her old 1982 Honda Hawk for a new Ducati Scrambler with dreams of riding this great state.

Well, riding in and around the City was a bit much for her and after a close call with a cager on a cellphone she's had a pretty hard time getting back in the saddle.

Year: 2015
    Make: Ducati
    Model: Scrambler
    Size: 803cc
    Power: 75hp
    Brakes: Brembo
    ABS: yes
    Miles: 367
    Price: $6200

Farkles: none
    Other: It has had a parking lot tip over. Which happened right after the cager almost hit her. She was pretty freaked out and just completely forgot to put the side stand down (I've done the same thing on bigger more expensive bikes, so I'm not about to give her a hard time about it) Muffler has the scars and picture is provided.

Other than that it's been in a garage and I take it out a few times a year. I love the motor and it's a absolute hoot around the city and I still think it's a pretty good starter bike. Great power-band, forgiving motor, great brakes, and dead simple to own and operate.

I gave it a service 6 months ago.

IMG_9635.JPEG
    IMG_9640.JPEG IMG_9641.JPEG IMG_9636.JPEG

Attached Files:

Snake Oiler and 605Zee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.