1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 2015 HD Sportster SuperLow 1200T

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Scooter Addict, Jun 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooter Addict

Scooter Addict Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    (****SOLD****)

2015 Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow 1200T. $6400 OBO! Located in beautiful Joplin, MO which is next to the Ozark Mountains! ( I know, it’s a great sales pitch already!) Bought this for my ex and she hardly rode it. Most of the miles (1800 miles) I put on so the tires wouldn’t flat spot and the gasoline go bad! I have 2 windshields (tall and short), 2 sissybar pads and the only non stock part is the S&S high flow air cleaner. Always Mobil 1 20w50 Synthetic Oil. Front tire was 4yrs old so I just put a new one on. This has been a garage queen most of its life. If you have any questions, I’ll answer them to the best of my retired feeble mind!
    Thanks, Scott

2015 Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow
    1200T
    $6400 OBO *****SOLD*****
    1800 miles.
    All original parts included.

Attached Files:

2. Scooter Addict

Oddometer:
    Bump!
  3. transalpian

transalpian Over, Across, and Through

Oddometer:
    What are your thoughts on the mini-floorboards? How much do they limit cornering?

ABS?

This bike might be the ticket for my daughter...
  4. Scooter Addict

Oddometer:
    The bike does not have ABS. I’ve always called them footpegs. Most HD riders call them
    mid-controls. You can definitely scrape the pegs easier than most other bikes. If you do scrape the pegs, your riding abilities are probably good enough where it wouldn’t be a problem. It gets between 45-55mpg on longer rides. 4.5gal tank.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.