1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

2015 SATURDAY after Thanksgiving Coke Ovens SEABEE1 Memorial ride from Superior, AZ

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by 4play, Oct 26, 2015.

1. strappyman

strappyman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hahaha.........My work is done here. :jkam
    4play likes this.
  2. EZ300

EZ300 Just wanna ride my motorsickle

Oddometer:
    Nice video strappy,.... I tried to wipe the lens clean for you about 5 times!
    Nightstalker likes this.
  3. utefan

utefan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nice video - what I heard is right looks like there is less rocks out there then last time I rode it - I counted exactly 2 less rocks! :lol3
    Nightstalker likes this.
  4. Creeker747

Creeker747 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ah shucks, you guys are too kind. I just realized after watching the video that there were some rocks on this ride. OBTW, it takes a real man to leave his crash in the video and not edit it out! Kudos, and thx for posting the video. :clap
  5. refokus

refokus Hmmmmmm

Oddometer:
    Great video strappy..............:thumb
  6. refokus

refokus Hmmmmmm

Oddometer:
    You missed a good one utefan.............
    4play likes this.
  7. utefan

utefan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    It certainly looks that way!!!
  8. napadave

napadave Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This was a great ride. Even WITH the " Hey Hold My Beer" portion. all fun and a swell group of folks. I'm glad strappy had such a good chuckle.
    refokus, strappyman and 4play like this.