1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2015 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by drketamine, May 8, 2021.

1. drketamine

drketamine Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Selling my 2015 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx; she's in great condition.
    Located in the Lehigh Valley, PA (within 10 miles of Easton PA and Bethlehem PA)
    Price: $8000 (with all accessories below, $8750)

Only 5887 miles (I'm ashamed I didn't ride more, which is part of the reason I'm selling her). Never down.

Comes with everything standard on this trim: ABS, spoke rims front and rear, brushguards, center stand, OEM crash bars, etc

PLUS: TKC80 tyres front and rear w/ less than 2500 miles on them. 2 spare tubes (1 front and 1 rear).

I will consider selling the Givi Trekker Outback aluminum side cases and 42L top case, SW-Mototech steel top case rack, Givi rack system for side cases, and Madstad 18" "Explorer" windscreen w/ easy-adjust system, if the buyer is interested in these items (otherwise I will sell them separately). Trekker cases have the Monokey system (1 luggage key fits all 3 cases).

Cash, no checks, no money orders
    Cash in hand required to test ride
    Inspection expired, haven't ridden her since August 2020
    Clean title in hand, no liens
    No trades; I've decided that I won't be riding anymore after my pickup was totaled (with me in it) by a drunk driver
    No shipping, local pickup only

Thanks for looking!

DSC_0039.JPG DSC_0040.JPG DSC_0041.JPG DSC_0044.JPG DSC_0045.JPG DSC_0046.JPG DSC_0047.JPG DSC_0048.JPG DSC_0049.JPG

Kept on a battery tender whenever in the garage. Garage-kept since purchase. Single owner (me).

2F0935CA-49C9-43A9-9F1E-16F63A640BCC.jpeg
    here’s a pic with the Madstad and the panniers (before I switched to the TKC80s)

Attached Files:

2. mountain dave

mountain dave Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE SIDE PANNIERS AND RACK
  3. drketamine

drketamine Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The rack would only really fit on a 2015 Tiger 800 (or those in the same generation) ... do you have one of these? If so I can sell the rack for the side cases, the side cases themselves, and the top case and the SW Mototech rack for the top case, with the keys. There are some stickers on the cases, some normal wear and tear. Was hoping for $600 for the set (new would retail around $1200).

Any interest in the Madstad adjustable windscreen?
  4. mountain dave

mountain dave Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Any chance you are going to the Triumph National Rally in JUNE.
  5. drketamine

drketamine Adventurer

Oddometer:
    No, hope to have her sold by then.
  6. drketamine

drketamine Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sold today to a nice fellow from Philly. Will sell the panniers and top case in a different post.