2016 OFFICIAL DAKAR f5irehose - THANK YOU ALL F5 posters and lurkers!

Discussion in 'Racing' started by troy safari carpente, Dec 27, 2015.

1. steved57

steved57 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Whether he's Malle Moto or not still cool doing it on a 125 2 stroke I think
  2. Deadly99

Deadly99 Fast and Far

Oddometer:
    Missed waypoint? Engine change?
  3. kaia

kaia team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer:

[​IMG]

#Dakar rookie @antoinemeo is definitely getting the hang of things, good 3rd stage! #desertwings #Dakar2016 #ktm © @marcelomaragni

[​IMG]

Stage 3 win for @joanbarredabort ! In4th @antoinemeo , 10th @matthias_walkner , 18th @rodrigueshelder , 20th Ivan Cervantes, 29th @jordiviladoms and 37th @tobyprice87 #desertwings #Dakar2016

[​IMG]

@seb.loeb and our #desertwings smashed it again today at Stage 3!! @seb.loeb 1st, Sainz 2nd, @nasser_dakar 3rd, De Villiers 4th, Peterhansel 6th, @cyrildespres 10th, @kuba_przygonski 19th, Dabrowski 20th and @adamalysz_official 24 © @marcelomaragni #Dakar2016

[​IMG]

@adamalysz_official on stage 2 yesterday, wishing our #desertwings good luck today! #Dakar2016 ©Flavien Duhamel/RedBullContentPool
    tserts and Rato Molhado like this.
  4. Carlos M

Carlos M www.motoxplorers.com

Oddometer:
    Just watched Eurosport. What I think I heard mixed with the commentaries:

Gonçalves admonishing Barreda that it is not nice to shadow someone for the whole stage. Barreda denying he was doing such. Gone are the days when Speedy was on HRC to help Joan achieve his Speedbrain devised faith of being the only Honda to win Dakar.

Toby Price declaring "some problems with his GPS and stuff" but happy with his day.

Ruben Faria saying he was low on fuel close to ASS and having to slow down, being overtaken by Price then, and reckoning he prolly lost a minute.
    z@ch, FPedro, DirtShort and 2 others like this.
  5. kaia

kaia team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer:

[​IMG]

This is Dakar... Wow impressed, again! What an incredible #DakarRally #Dakar2016 #MaxxisDakar

[​IMG]

Fully concentrated #Dakar2016 Start of the special to #termasderiohondo @dakarrally Was a good one today! #EatMyDust uhhh #EatMyCheese @Rallymaniacs
  6. Gasman_ADV

Gasman_ADV Been here awhile

Oddometer:

fixed it for you :)
  7. johnBOYhenson

johnBOYhenson rallye intern

Oddometer:
    g'night boys and girls .... all caught up! wewh!

ok, bring on more f5ire hose!

thanks to all for this tread....
    K_N_Fodder likes this.
  8. kaia

kaia team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer:

[​IMG]

Mikko Hirvonen viene prendido a los primeros y finalizó 5to como lo hizo en el día de ayer.
    {translated} Mikko Hirvonen is pinned to the top and finished in the 5th as he did yesterday.

[​IMG]

Orly Terranova finalizó en el puesto 12 en el tramo 3 que unió Termas de Río Hondo con Jujuy mejorando su registró de ayer.
    {translated} Orly Terranova ended in 12th place in the section 3 which joined Termas de Rio Hondo improving Jujuy recorded yesterday.

[​IMG]

Nani Roma finalizó la etapa 3 en el puesto 13, descontando la diferencia luego de tener un día complicado en el tramo anterior.
    {translated} Nani Roma finished the stage 3 in 13th place, minus the difference after having a difficult day in the previous section.

[​IMG]

Hoy Nasser #AlAttiyah finalizó 3ro en la etapa 3 que unió Termas de Río Hondo y Jujuy. #AxionXRaidTeam
    {translated} Today #AlAttiyah Nasser finished 3rd in stage 3 that joined Termas de Rio Hondo and Jujuy. #AxionXRaidTeam

[​IMG]

El auto de Hirvonen en el vivac luego de una gran performance en la etapa 2.
    {translated} Hirvonen's car at the bivouac after a great performance in stage 2.
  9. HumphreyBear

HumphreyBear Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    These guys are not only talented drivers, they are so entertaining and have their social media strategy thoroughly sorted - they really do put on a great show. Last year was great but this year the quality is higher and they seem to really be focussing on showing the fans and audience what their experience is. If they have a fund raising next year I'll certainly throw some money in!
  10. kaia

kaia team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer:

[​IMG]

@marc_coma focused before the 2nd sage / concentrado antes de la segunda etapa #dakar2016

[​IMG]

Like this picture if you support this amazing woman on the Dakar / gusta esta foto si apoya esta fantastica chica en el Dakar #dakar2016 @laiasanz_85

[​IMG]

Olivier Pain is now 31st in the general ranking / ahora ocupa el puesto 31 del ranking general #dakar2016

[​IMG]

@loeb_seb09 won his first race on the Dakar / ganó su primera carrera en el Dakar #dakar2016

[​IMG]

Very exciting and great atmosphere at Stage 2 / Excelente y muy emocionante atmósfera durante la Etapa 2 #Dakar2016 @visitargentina - #ArgentinaDakar

[​IMG]

Farres Guell taking a turn as indicated in the manual / tomando una curva como lo indica el manual #Dakar2016

[​IMG]

@ignacio_casale building todays victory at Stage 2. / construyendo su victoria durante la Etapa 2. #Dakar2016
    tserts likes this.
  11. too old

too old Keen supporter

Oddometer:
    A John McEnroe tennis one could work Ted with a Canadian Club label wrapped round it :lol3
    Deadly99 likes this.
  12. Rato Molhado

Rato Molhado Psiconauta del inconsciente

Oddometer:
    I'm a little scaroused from the image of Laia, angry, with a torque wrench... and I'm sure that angry Laia can proficiently wield that truck torque wrench we saw sooner today :thwak :lol3
  13. beechum1

beechum1 Dandole Gas al Burro

Oddometer:
    I hadn't noticed anyone mention it, those two argentinian brothers from, Patronellis are 2nd and 4th, after two years off.
  14. kaia

kaia team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer:

[​IMG]
    Eric Vargiolu/DPPI

[​IMG]
    Flavien Duhamel/Red Bull Content Pool

[​IMG]
    Flavien Duhamel/Red Bull Content Pool

[​IMG]
    Marcelo Maragni/Red Bull Content Pool
    640 Armageddon likes this.
  15. kaia

kaia team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer:
    Dakar Rally (FB)

★GENERAL RANKINGS - STAGE 3★

BIKES
    1. S. Svitko
    2. K. Benavides +0'34"
    3. J. Barreda +0'46"

CARS
    1. S. Loeb
    2. G. De Villiers +5'03"
    3. S. Peterhansel +5'15"

QUADS
    1. I. Casale
    2. B. Baragwanath +03m56s
    3. M. Medeiros +08m58s

TRUCS
    1. H. Stacey
    2. P. Versluis +0'26"
    3. F. Villagra +1'21"

[​IMG]
  16. kaia

kaia team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer:
    today's videos (sorry if this is a 205!) from dakar on YouTube

Stage 3 Summary - Car/Bike - (Termas Rio Hondo / Jujuy)

Stage / Etapa / Etape 3 - Top moment - (Termas Rio Hondo / Jujuy)

Stage 3 - Inside Dakar 2016 - Enduro

tserts, K_N_Fodder and yardracer like this.
  17. rmhrc628

rmhrc628 Long timer

Oddometer:

That's the sign of a champion. He's playing the looooong game.
  18. too old

too old Keen supporter

Oddometer:
    From Jordi's FB - it says a lot on the event to date and why the spacings are perhaps so close - plenty of time to see things change!

"Another day with almost no navegation. I don't quiet feel comfortable in this kind of special stages but I must be patient and keep focused. Still 10 more stages ahead. Thanks for your support messages!!"
  19. kaia

kaia team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer:

#312 - ROBBY GORDON (USA) / KELLON WALCH (USA) [GORDINI]
    [​IMG]

#337 - SHELDON CREED (USA) / JONAH STREET (USA) [GORDINI]
    [​IMG]
  20. kaia

kaia team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer:

Hello to all, today we have completed the third stage, where I had some difficulty in finding my groove, in particular with the same characteristics of the stage of yesterday. Everything's okay and in conditions of tomorrow we proceed on to the first stage marathon, I have the flu, but in a position to give continuity to the work we have been doing. We are 8 minutes from the front of the race and many miles ahead of us. See you tomorrow!

[​IMG]