For sale 2017.5 R1200GS Rallye all options (Kansas City)

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by hammick, Feb 9, 2019.

1. hammick

hammick Long timer

Oddometer:
    For sale is my 2017.5 Rallye with all factory options and OEM crash bars. 9,800 miles and in excellent condition. Never been dropped or been ridden off road (other than a few fire roads).

MSRP on the bike was $21,690 and crash bars were $500. Bike is the standard height suspension. Has the passenger package with center stand, regular seats and regular height GS screen. Premium package with keyless ride and quick shifter.

Premium package bikes come with Dynamic ESA suspension, Dynamic Traction Control, Led headlamps, Keyless ignition, Hill Start Hold, ABS Pro, Computer Pro, Gear Shift assist pro, Ride Modes Pro, GPS Prep, Heated Grips, Tire Pressure Monitoring, Cruise Control, Hand Guards and Saddle Bag Mounts.

Screen and seats have less than 100 miles on them as I was using aftermarket stuff.

Bike does not come with the aftermarket bag mounts, aux lights or other aftermarket stuff shown in the photos. For sale is a stock bike with OEM crash bars added. Bike is dirty in the pics. It will be fully cleaned and polished before delivery.

I am the original owner and bike has always been garaged and maintained (maintenance records come with bike). Bike is under factory warranty until 9-3-20. Fork cap recall has been done. Bike will have a fresh oil change and oil filter.

Bought a 2018 RT so I don't need two bikes going into winter.

Bike is at my home in South Kansas City, Missouri.

Clear title with no lien.

$16,995. Call Brian 816-305-6211 with any questions.

FYI BMW decided for some reason to have two different models of the GS for 2017. For the first couple months of the production year they had the 2017 model with the old body work. In October of 2016 they revised the GS and came out with the 2017.5 model which included the Rallye special edition. Body work was revised, Dynamic ESA was updated to the "next generation" that includes auto leveling. Hill Hold assist and Dynamic Traction Control were aslo added.

KBB and NADA are pricing the 2017 model so please keep that in mind when considering my bike. Thanks.

12.jpg 14.jpg 10.jpg Rallye build.JPG
    Boxerbreath likes this.
  2. hammick

hammick Long timer

Oddometer:
    3.jpg 6.jpg 4.jpg 7.jpg
  3. 916Rider

916Rider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Great looking bike. Any idea if it meets California emissions standards? I'm not sure if bikes are 50 state compatible, or if we're still different or here in Cali.
  4. hammick

hammick Long timer

Oddometer:
    All BMW bikes are 50 State compliant. So yes it's good to go in CA
  5. Sarang

Sarang Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Lovely bike. I believe you mean October 2016. I have a Jan 17 made bike which is a 2017.5 too. GLWS.
  6. hammick

hammick Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yes October of '16. Thanks. Fixing in original post.