1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Withdrawn From Sale 2017 BMW F800GS Premium $10,295 6,500 miles Denver

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by GetBackOn, Nov 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GetBackOn

GetBackOn Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    2017 BMW F800GS Premium $10,295 6,500 miles

Automatic $500 off to anyone from ADVRider!

This was almost the last year they made the gas tank under the seat which was a big deal for me (they did a limited run in 2018 but just some diff colors).

I love this bike, only selling to get a true dirt bike.

I bought this bike in August of 2018 so there should some BMW warranty left (will confirm).

Just did the 6,200 service at Foothills BMW. Full inspection (all passed), oil change, service reset, detailed chain, all new brake fluid. ($450)
    So it needs absolutely nothing for the next 6,200. So basically a certified preowned by the dealer. New this bike is $16K plus dealer fees.

This bike was setup to have everything a Adventure model has except the larger gas tank so it is not as heavy.
    It has ever single option on it from BMW Premium package ($2K upgrade).
    Heated Grips
    All the ESA modes
    Enduro+ Plus chip is installed
    All adventure parts like larger pegs and brake pedal
    Full crash bars all the way around plus a custom front section
    Full BMW pannier rack
    Larger and more rugged skid plate
    Pazzo racing fully adjustable levers professionally installed
    Puig taller windscreen in dark smoke (22% wind reduction) - original included
    Givi aluminum MonoKey mounting plate ($150) and Givi TRK52N TREKKER included (fully waterproof, fits 2 helmets, $400)
    In love this case for sure. Will include since it just fits so well. Fully locks and pops off easy.

It has Michelin Anakee 3s on it now that have about 5K on them and still look great. I also have little used Mitas 09s for it that you can have.

Will toss in the nice BMW specific CAN BUS battery tender also (goes in 12V plug).

I have all the manuals and extra keys.

It is titled and plated in CO. Clean and fully paid for.

It does have a few scrapes on the crash bars and the hand guards. There are 2 spots on the actual paint that have minor scratches but you have to look for them.
    Have not got a chance to wash it yet or take better pics.

Always garaged. Located in NW Denver near 44th and Tennyson.

F800 GS, F 800 GS, Adventure, dual sport, dual purpose

Attached Files:

2. vpilot

vpilot Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Panniers?
  3. GetBackOn

Oddometer:
    Has the factory rack on it but I do not have the boxes. It does come with the Givi aluminum ($) mounting plate and 52L box. Waterproof and locking, quick snap on and off the bike.

Thanks
  4. GetBackOn

Oddometer:
    This bike is now on consignment at Motorado of Denver so that people can get financing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.