1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 2017 Honda Rebel 300 - SLC, UT - $3000

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by derblauereiter, Nov 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derblauereiter

derblauereiter Mostly made of cheese Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hi you FFs,
    For your consideration! - One very very low to the ground tiny cruiser for the short and the wise.

IMG_2985.JPG IMG_2989.JPG IMG_2990.JPG IMG_3001.JPG IMG_2995.JPG
    Listing this beauty before the snow falls in case anyone wants a great deal over the winter. The missus is moving for school and doesn't want to take a bike. I've got an eye on a CT125 for her someday, though she's loved this thing.

This bike runs perfectly, as it should. 4592 miles on it, all services have been completed. I've added the factory passenger seat and footpegs, and a trickle charger lead. It has the requisite ding on the gas-tank from being dropped in a parking lot, and a few related scuffs, so you don't have to do that yourself.

I'll be leaving town for two weeks on Wednesday, so come get it soon! But I can arrange for you to see it while I'm out of town if needed.

Feel free to text or call with any questions! Happy to facilitate various logistics, but it is listed locally for a bit more money and I'll prioritize those deals.

It's in Salt Lake City, UT! So you could do a fly-n-ride... if you're fucking crazy or get a good window on the weather. I 'delivered' an SR400 to my sister in the bay area this time of year a few years ago and I'm pretty sure my hands are still cold.
    605Zee and simbaboy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.