1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 2017 KTM 350 XC-F

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by adrianbrewster, Jul 26, 2021.

1. adrianbrewster

adrianbrewster Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Up for sale is a basically new 2017 KTM 350 XC-F with only 38 hours on it. This bike is quick and runs perfectly. It’s been lightly used and is in like-new condition. Adult ridden, adult owned. $6500

I’ve purchased a larger bore bike for more dual sport riding, so this one is up for sale.

Some upgrades include:

- Recluse CX Clutch (over $1000 new and stock is included)

- FMF exhaust

- carbon fiber header protection

- full belly skid that extends to rear shock

- Ktm racing billet brake and clutch lever

- enduro engineering grab bar

- tusk handguards

- new rear tire

- fork wraps/protectors

- Extra set of plastics

- front and rear brake guards

- and more!

This is a factory race bike and comes with a map switch from the factory. Clean ORV Michigan title in hand.

Bike is located in Atlanta, Georgia. My cell is (224) 234 9486. Call or text with questions!

Attached Files:

Allucaneat, OU812 and Buildzall like this.
  2. adrianbrewster

Oddometer:
    $7000 sorry I thought I included that!
  3. adrianbrewster

Oddometer:
    Dropping price to $6500