Sold 2017 KTM 690 Enduro R

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by ZZZWFO, Sep 20, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZZZWFO

ZZZWFO ZZZWFO Supporter

Oddometer:
    2017 KTM Enduro R located in Blue Ridge, TX 75424
    Note that this bike is being sold with over $4700 of farkles still attached. I am selling this with the main parts that make it a killer dual sport that is perfectly capable of single track.
    Price as pictured: $7500
    Long story on mileage made short, but will be happy to explain and documented at Adventuremoto KTM dealer (Great Dealership in McKinney, TX by the way):
    6402 miles on bike as seen on Odometer. 3600 miles on new Top End. This is one of those 690s that drank oil due to the rings not breaking in even though I followed the recommended break in procedure. KTM replaced the entire Top End under warranty. They cracked the coil while performing the repair and I had hot start issues. It took them a while to isolate and they put on a new airbox (since they stripped threads) along with a new wiring harness, coil, and coil wire. They had to call in a factory KTM mechanic who also loaded a Custom Tune on it. Dealerships are not allowed to access the computer to do this, but he did. This bike pulls incredibly strong from idle to Rev Limiter. I am not exaggerating, you won't believe it until you ride it. The bike has never been crashed. You will see scratches on the Rally Raid Panier racks, but I purchased those from another inmate with scratches from one of his get-offs.
    All parts seen in pictures are included with purchase of bike and all stock parts are included. I purchased this bike new and have the clear Title in hand. Parts with new prices below:
    Rekluse Clutch with 3500 miles on it $800
    Akrapovic Titanium Slip on $900
    Akrapovic Carbon Fiber heat shields $220
    Scotts Steering Dampner with BRP Sub Mount (includes vibration dampeners) $700
    Rumbux Crash Bars/Skid Plate ultimate engine and Radiator protection $850
    Touratech rear master cylinder guard $40
    Rally Raid Panier Racks with Dry Spec Tool Tube $230
    Giant Loop waterproof bags that fit paniers perfectly $120
    Perun Tail Rack $100 with Perun Rack Extender $60 (bought used with some scratches on top)
    Fastway wider pegs, currently in the lowered position, but can be flipped $100
    Billet Aluminum Rear Disk Guard $100
    Acerbis Fuel Cap $80
    CYCRA Probend Hand Guards $160
    Orange Anodized Bling for Brake and Clutch reservoir and oil plug $50
    Cyclops 3800 Lumen Headlight $70
    Supersprox 46 tooth sprocket installed
    Extra Sprockets, 47 Tooth Ironman (new never used), 44 Tooth Supersprox, 45 Tooth Stock $200+
    Rottweiler Bad Fuel/ABS Dongle $110
    Kickstand bypass switch (NIB) $30
    New Pirelli MT-21 Rally Cross tires just spooned on balanced wheels (I have a No-Mar tire machine and balancer)
    I have bought and sold bikes and parts here over the years. So please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions. I have attached pics below:
    Right.jpg Left.jpg Front Left.jpg Top Right.jpg Top.jpg Scotts and ODO.jpg View attachment 2552935 Giant Loop.jpg
  2. ZZZWFO

ZZZWFO ZZZWFO Supporter

Oddometer:
    Price reduced to $7500. Still has $4700 worth of farkles installed on bike.
    MaddMatt, Gordon and aerone like this.
  3. IDontWantAPickle

IDontWantAPickle I just want to ride my motor-sickle! Supporter

Oddometer:
    What would it take to remove the Rekluse clutch and go back to stock?
  4. ZZZWFO

ZZZWFO ZZZWFO Supporter

Oddometer:
    Maybe 2 hours labor. Original clutch included.
  5. ZZZWFO

ZZZWFO ZZZWFO Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sold to Dirty Sheep Gang pending funds

Sold to Dirty Sheep Gang
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.