1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Withdrawn From Sale 2018 Adventure Ready WR250R - Utah

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by chip8150, May 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. chip8150

chip8150 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bike has been used as it should but in great condition. Currently 7,775 miles. Fresh oil change, chain, sprockets and tires within last 500 miles. Bike has been awesome...traveled all over Mexico with it in '19/'20. Moving soon so not interested in trades - just need to lighten the load!

Located in the Salt Lake City, UT area.

$5800 OBO

Extras:
    Magstad windscreen
    Trailtech Viper
    Tusk saddlebag rack
    Tusk rear rack
    High visibility LED auxiliary lights
    Hand warmers
    USB accessory plug
    Universal accessory plus
    Cycra hand guards
    Flatland Skid plate
    Seat Concepts seat
    FMF Q4 Exhaust
    Fuel-injection controller for exhaust
    IMS 4.7gal. natural gas tank
    Doubletake fold-away mirrors
    RAM universal mount ball
    Firstgear single-module gear warmer

IMG_1834.jpg IMG_1839.jpg IMG_1843.jpg IMG_1835.jpg IMG_1842.jpg IMG_1844.jpg IMG_1836.jpg IMG_1837.jpg IMG_1845.jpg

Attached Files:

2. DMac67

DMac67 n00b

Oddometer:
    When you have a moment could you please PM me. I would but can't as of yet. (New member)
  3. HeLikesIt

HeLikesIt Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Nice setup and exactly what i'm looking for. Now I need to find a way to get it to Phoenix.
  4. chip8150

chip8150 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have used Motorcycle Shippers twice with high success. Once from Oregon to Colorado and another time from Colorado to Virginia.

motorcycleshippers.com
  5. Trialschamp06

Trialschamp06 n00b

Oddometer:
    I am new here, but I like the bike. My buddies are setting up a TAT ride next year and I want to take the WR. I live in Wyoming. Would love to talk to you more about this bike. Please PM
  6. chip8150

chip8150 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sent PM...
  7. chip8150

chip8150 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Temporarily removed from sale due to death in the family and the need to travel out east for a few weeks.

Also have handshake sale to Trialschamp06.

If for whatever reason the sale doesn't go through I will repost for sale in late June/early July.