1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2018 Harley-Davidson FLHXS Street Glide Special

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by kv, Aug 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kv

kv [insert witty comment here]

Oddometer:
    2018 Harley-Davidson FLHXS Street Glide Special (107 c.i.), purchased brand new in Atlanta, Georgia on 8/30/2018. Privately owned by Harley-Davidson dealer (me). Since that time the motorcycle has primarily been ridden on weekends. It has been to Milwaukee once; other than that, no long distances on Interstates. I have since left the retail side of the industry and have an interest in getting another large displacement Adventure Touring bike (Pan-America?)

The motorcycle started life in Harley-Davidson Bonneville Salt Denim; however, a customer had to have the paint. The denim paint was removed and BRAND NEW tins in BARRACUDA SILVER were installed. As such it is the ONLY 2018 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLHXS STREET GLIDE SPECIAL IN THE WORLD IN BARRACUDA SILVER!!! Barracuda Silver was not an option in 2018. The swap was done at just 1,249 miles in February 2019.

$20,499 (private sale, no dealer fees)

Upgrades include:

• SCREAMIN’ EAGLE STREET TUNER
    • SCREAMIN’ EAGLE HIGH FLOW AIR INTAKE
    • HARLEY-DAVIDSON HAMMOCK SADDLE/SEAT
    • HARLEY-DAVIDSON DOCKING HARDWARE
    • HARLEY-DAVIDSON PASSENGER BACKREST
    • HARLEY-DAVIDSON FRONT AXLE NUT COVERS
    • HARLEY-DAVIDSON LUGGAGE RACK
    • HARLEY-DAVIDSON WINDSPLITTER WINDSHIELD
    • HARLEY-DAVIDSON WINDSHIELD TRIM
    • HARLEY-DAVIDSON GRIPS
    • HARLEY-DAVIDSON HEADLIGHT BEZEL
    • HARLEY-DAVIDSON ADJUSTABLE WIND DEFLECTORS
    • RINEHART SLIP-ON MUFFLERS
    • ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMP and 4 SPEAKERS
    • CUSTOM DYNAMICS TURN SIGNALS
    • KLOCKWERKS CELL PHONE MOUNT (bombproof!!)
    APPLE LIGHTNING CABLE INSTALLED (can be removed or relocated)

All services are up to date. The motorcycle has been well-cared for. It does not have a nick, ding, dent, scratch or other imperfection - ANYWHERE! Never dropped or damaged in anyway. Ridden by a mature rider with more than 300,000 of experience (again, me).

Battery replaced under warranty in April.
    No expense spared build! Built for long-distance Touring in 100% comfort.
    •Motorcycle is located in Bristol, Tennessee; just 10 minutes from Interstate 81; just one mile from Bristol Motor Speedway
    •Two (2) keys and key FOB’s
    •Willing to work with YOUR shipping company
    •Willing to work with YOUR bank (or local dealer, provided they are familiar with Rider to Rider through EAGLEMARK SAVINGS BANK a/k/a HARLEY-DAVIDSON FINANCIAL SERVICES)
    •Currently there is a very small loan through Eaglemark (will likely pay off this week)
    •Clean Tennessee title (available once funds are cleared and title is sent to me for endorsement)
    •No test rides with a valid Class M AND cash in hand
    •FaceTime walk-arounds are available with advance notice
    •The soft luggage pictured is not included in the sale; neither is the stock saddle

At This has been my all-time favorite Harley-Davidson to date! I have personally owned more than 80 motorcycles and this bike has been one of the greatest! Please excuse any dust or water spots in the images, it rains a lot and NE Tennessee and I got caught in it the last time i rode. I assure you it is, without question, one of the nicest Street Glide Special’s you'll find!

Attached Files:

2. kv

Oddometer:
    Price drop and a bump ..
  3. MiniSuperDuke

MiniSuperDuke Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Miles?
  4. kv

Oddometer:
    6,369 miles
  5. lwellingham

lwellingham Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've never been a cruiser fan, but that is one good looking machine. Good luck with your sale.
    kv and MariusD like this.
  6. kv

Oddometer:
    Price reduction...
  7. MiniSuperDuke

MiniSuperDuke Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Can't read yellow font
    AZbiker likes this.
  8. kv

Oddometer:
    Buyer backed out after leaving a deposit... Still available. I added up all of the extras: $6,001 (not counting install). Every nut or bolt turned on the bike since new has been done by a factory trained Harley-Davidson Technician, with most of the work having been done by a Harley Master Tech. All services up to date. Fly and ride!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.