1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines this year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold 2018 KTM 250 XC-W TPI

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by BobcatSig, Mar 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobcatSig

BobcatSig Fresh Off The Couch Racing

Oddometer:
    Up for sale is my 2018 KTM 250 XC-W TPI

152.2 hours
    2,322 miles

I am the only owner and the title is free, clear, and in my name. It was purchased new from Power Motorsports in Sublimity, OR.
    And yes, this is the fabled injected two-stroke. It has been flawless for me in every aspect.

Location: Vancouver, WA west of I-5 in the Portland, OR area.

The shiny bits:

KTM PowerParts:
    - Digital fan kit
    - Exhaust flange collar
    - rear brake guard
    - neoprene shock cover
    - fuel cap
    - lift stand (pictured)

Other bits:
    - SXS skidplate
    - Kreft suspension, including enlarged shock reservoir. I opted to have them dial it in for plush, compliant, and quick woods riding. I have the full bill of materials, recommended setting chart, along with the original parts
    - FMF Gnarly pipe w/ P3 carbon fiber guard
    - Bulletproof Designs TPI guard
    - Enduro Engineering brake pedal w/ brake snake
    - Acerbis front disc guard
    - Seat Concepts gripper seat cover
    - Primary Drive counter shaft & rear sprocket w/gold chain
    - Moto Minded headlight switch knob
    - Polisport engine case covers
    - new KTM ODI lock-on grips

Currently, it's shod with Goldentyres and mousse; 216 'chubby' front that looks damn near fresh, and a 333 out back.

There are plenty of spares and extras that go with the bike; spark plugs, service manual, the parts I pulled off listed above, some OEM decals, and more. I also have the binder with the user manual and notes I took after most rides, including service history. A folder of receipts also goes with the bike.

$7500 OBO. Come on up, take a look, have a beer, and let's talk. It's a brilliant bike and ready to ride.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Holler with questions, a time to see it, or if you would like additional photos.

The bike is off with its new owner. SOLD!
    Commiehunter, Snake Oiler and Turets like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.