For sale 2018 R1200GSA with ALL the goodies - 127 miles - price drop

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by flatlandmoto, Jul 23, 2019.

1. flatlandmoto

flatlandmoto vigilant adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bought new on the showroom floor June 22, 2019. I traded in my matte racing red 2016 R1200GSA for it. I almost bought the R1250GSA but the 1200 seemed the more logical buy. Some of the aftermarket items are from the 2016. Some things in life have changed and I'm gonna let this go if we can make a deal. BTW, If you are looking through old pics of mine the red GSA on the BDRs is the '16. This '18 is as new.

The bike for sale is a keyless, premium package, with connectivity. It has everything except alarm and SOS. It has 127 miles on it. . . not even broke in. Pro modes plug not installed yet. Never tipped, bumped, or molested. I will continue to ride. The sticker was over $24K. Compared to my '16. . . it shifts smooth, the shift assist pro works smooth, the engine is quiet. Nothing but smiles. The spokes service bulletin was addressed by the dealer prior to delivery.

This bike has virtually everything needed for service and travel anywhere. I will not separate anything before the bike sells. Price can be negotiable based upon what isn’t taken out of the package.

Included accessories valued new at $5247. Valued for this sale at $3321 (50% off all - except gs-911, oil, and Nav VI)

Nav VI $900
    Black Dog Cycle Works GSA package (skid, radiator guards, risers, pegs) $818
    Black Dog Cycle Works Brake reservoir guard and Powerlet set-up $100
    GIVI-Kappa Outback top case with monokey mount quick release $350
    Puig touring screen $127
    Windscreen supports $70
    Altrider rack system (black pillion, silver tail (the black tail on the '16 went with it)) $407
    Hammerhead Shifter with long extension $85
    Black storm Barkbusters $140
    Touratech headlight guard $135
    Atacama Panniers and Plate $890
    Adv designs hwy pegs $170
    Touratech Steering damper $550
    Break in service kit (BMW oil, final drive oil, filter) $100
    Correct GS-911 new in the sealed package $400

Some are installed. Some were planned to be installed at break in service. I spent my time with the '16 getting everything dialed in for travel and everyday riding. Everything you need. . .nothing you don't. The skid, bark busters, Puig, and panniers will show some wear but are in great shape. OEM parts included.

Located in Watertown, South Dakota. We do have an airport and fares tend to be low. I'd be happy to accommodate a fly and ride. I believe the extras will fit in the panniers/topbox for travel.

The title is clear and in my name.

$23,850
    IMG_7750.jpg IMG_7751.jpg IMG_7753.jpg IMG_7755.jpg
    bobw, slime, xr-nut and 5 others like this.
  2. Grumpy Mike

Grumpy Mike An Ogre That Rides...

Oddometer:
    That's a nice looking rig. Good luck with the sale.
    flatlandmoto likes this.
  3. flatlandmoto

Oddometer:
    $23,500 - Someone should be riding this!

I’ve rethought the stipulation that it’s a package or no sale. I can sell the bike with whatever the buyer wants and then sell the remainder. Bike goes first. Sale post edited to reflect changes.
  4. flatlandmoto

Oddometer:
    Sturgis bump
  5. flatlandmoto

Oddometer:
    Bump
  6. bigjohnsd

bigjohnsd '14 BMW R1200 GS Adv Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have a friend in Watertown that is interested. PM me a phone #