1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 2018 Royal Enfield Himalayan

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by chArj_Himalayan, May 25, 2021.

1. chArj_Himalayan

chArj_Himalayan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I think the time has come to do this. My Himalayan rarely gets ridden anymore because of other motorcycles that work better for my current situation. I hate to see it just sit and catch dust.

- 2018 Himalayan (non ABS) in Granite (Black). Bought brand new from the good people at Speed City Cycles , Indianapolis.
    - All service records/reciepts available.
    - Installed original Barkbusters
    - Canada gear USB charger (2 ports). Requires no splicing of factory wires. High quality product, have always had one on all my motorcycles. Yes this is included with the motorcycle.
    - X-RAM phone mount
    - Iridium plug
    - Cleaned out the factory tank
    - comes with extra oil (2 oil changes) and oil filters (qty 5 I think)
    - Factory manual
    - Chain sprockets really well-maintained and have decent amount of life left still. See pics.
    - New Battery- 2021 (OEM replacement). Always been on the tender.
    - Could use a rear tire, but totally rideable
    - Via Terra front rack bags. Specifically built for the Himalayan, imported for this motorcycle. Yes, they come with the motorcycle.
    - Front fender spacers, added to have more clearance for the tire when in offroad terrain.
    - 8300 miles, (a little less actually) might go up if I ride it around town.
    - Has a quarter-size pine-tree sap stuck on the tank, I never cared enough to take it off.. it's a travel bike!
    - Motorcycle is sold as-is.

Completed multiple long-distance trips on this motorcycle and it has never had a single issue! I would not hesitate to fly in and ride it back home!

Price updated: $4200 obo.

Attached Files:

2. chArj_Himalayan

Oddometer:
    BUMP BUMP BUMP
    Hello everyone! Had to update this listing.
    It is a 2018 and not 2019. Open to reasonable offers. This is a VERY clean and well taken care of motorcycle and I hope it goes to a house where it will be enjoyed/ridden!
    Cheers!
  3. PARider

PARider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I assume the bike is in the Indianapolis area? Thanks! --- J
  4. chArj_Himalayan

Oddometer:
    Yes located in Indianapolis.