Sold 2019 KTM 690 Enduro R 3007mi

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by StolenFant, Mar 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StolenFant

StolenFant Life is good on this side of the grass Supporter

Oddometer:
    View attachment 2160564 View attachment 2160518 Located, Edisto, SC (USA
    I bought this bike with the intention of building a light ADV bike to ride BDR's in East and possibly Ship and Ride out West. Finally finished "kitting" it out, but I'm just not riding it much 3007 miles on Odo. Wife is just not happy with me on street. Thankfully she loved me on Beta 300rr riding single track, but not street. Just bought another Beta, 200rr, so the KTM is for sale.
    Accessories:
    Nomad Rally Fairing Kit with Cyclops LED upgrade lights (from Cyclops $1360)
    Renazco Racing custom comfort seat in black suede
    Cycra HD Hand Guards
    ABS dongle to allow Front or rear or both or NO ABS and memory to keep your settings.
    Double Take enduro mirrors
    Perun luggage rack $130
    Mosko Moto Reckless 80 luggage system $650
    AXP Racing extreme HDPE skid plate with master cylinder and linkage coverage
    Rade Garage Auxiliary fuel tank and air filter kit
    Wings slip on muffler w/ 2 DB Killers (Large opening is installed) $465
    FastWay ADV Moto oversize foot peg kit $261
    Pirelli Rallycross MT 21 rear tire NEW is included, but not installed
    KWS Motorsport install and dyno tune of Power Commander V fuel module, Rotweiler O2 Sensor and fueling Dongle $900

The dyno work was to have any lean conditions of the stock fuel mapping returned to optimum fuel/air (approx. 14:1) throughout RPM range for engine longevity. It is also slightly richer at "snapping open" throttle vs slow roll on. This was done with both large and small DB killers in the Wings exhaust system. Interestingly, the sound difference is pitch more than volume. Brake Horse Power at rear wheel was 66.4. with stock engine and Wings slip on. After Power Commander V and dongles, BHP at rear wheel was 70.6 and 70.9 maximum. However, engine lugs lower, and exhibits no surge at low RPM, runs cooler and throttle response is significantly better throughout.
    The Renazco seat is in INCREDIBLE improvement, and it does allow all day riding. The suede is not damaged by water, but if you are worried about beauty, the rain/sun cover is included to keep it cooler when parked in the sun.
    The Nomad fairing redirects quite a bit of wind, so you slip through turbulence caused by big trucks quite easily. Plenty of air flows under and to the rider so it is not HOT in the summer. I haven't added any of the trip computers to the huge instrument racks, but there is a Ram Mount for cell phone to the side. ZERO STOCK WIRING WAS CUT OR EXTENDED DURING THE INSTALLATION OF THE ACCESSORIES.
    The Rade Garage Auxiliary fuel tank was installed to use the alternative "siphon" method (main tank vents to the Rade tank so the Auxiliary tank empties first) To insure strong, dependable connections, the stock plastic filler cap and vent assembly was replaced with an aluminum Vanasche fuel filler assembly and cap. This allowed the use of larger threaded stainless steel hose nipples instead of the tiny, plastic stock vent tube. All work was done with the idea of dependability necessary for an ADV bike.
    The Fastway footpegs are HUGE! They are platform-like compared to the feel of my Fastway Enduro pegs. They are so wide that with your feet on the ends you can really lean the bike between your knees "trials style" and accomplish an incredibly tight turning radius!
    Mosko Moto Reckless 80 luggage SYSTEM is incredible! Rear fuel tank is easily accessible without removing anything. In addition to the two 40 liter slip out dry bags, are two pockets designed specifically to hold a pair or 1 liter fuel cells (total 4 liters), but you can fill them with any manner of other items and the roll tops will keep contents dry. A number of backpack dry bags, tent pole bags and other accessories are included with the system. https://moskomoto.com/products/reckless-80l

Price $12,000
    20200301_105657.jpg
    20200301_105707.jpg 20200301_105713.jpg 20200301_105742.jpg 20200301_105842.jpg 20200301_105755.jpg 20200301_110341.jpg

View attachment 2160567
    Treedguy, Benduro, tundra61 and 5 others like this.
  2. StolenFant

Oddometer:
    Not sure why the photos didn't show up originally. Just checked the add and freaked out.
  3. 46er

46er Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Great set up! I've got a 2019 Husky FE 350 that I am selling to get something like your 690. If it sells and yours is still available, I'll be in touch.
  4. Boredsurfer

Boredsurfer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    pm sent
  5. jwnsc

jwnsc Hang in there. Supporter

Oddometer:
    pm sent.
  6. Boredsurfer

Boredsurfer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just googled Edisto SC - 27 hours from me (in a car). Tempted on a fly n ride but wrong time of year :(
  7. E-luke

E-luke Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Still available?
  8. StolenFant

Oddometer:
    Yep 843-224-2496
  9. Curt Kautsch

Curt Kautsch Adventurer

Oddometer:
    trade for a 2018 1290 SAR? 7k miles loaded up. I'm in N. Texas

Attached Files:

E-luke likes this.
  10. cwvandy

cwvandy cwvandy

Oddometer:
    Any way to get better pictures up? Bike looks awesome....from what little we can see. At this price some decent photos would seem to be in order.
  11. Curt Kautsch

Curt Kautsch Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I can get some together soon. We have some crummy weather now. If someone is very interested feel free to text me. I can assure you won’t be disappointed in quality/condition.

thanks!

817-791-3426
    Curt
  12. Sfade

Sfade n00b

Oddometer:
    High interest in your 690 enduro. Just joined forum as i found your bike while searching. I started a conversation with you including my personal contact info. Forgot to include my name..its Shane. Please respond here or there. Thanks.
  13. StolenFant

Oddometer:
    Congrats Sfade, you're gonna love it. Email or call with any questions any time. Remember, I need to find the stock headlight mask and I should have the stock mirrors (but you won't want to use them) around here somewhere. I don't remember if the bill was on the Klim helmet, so I'll look around for it as well. It does catch air at highway speed, and was very effective in blocking sun so I never used it. I'll put things in a pile as I find them over next couple weeks and ship all at once.
    Once the COVID19 crap ends we'll have to ride the dirt bikes sometime. I don't go to Florida often, but buddy Roxie also rides at Croom so I'll reach out if we head there one day.
    If you ever head north, let me know.
    E-luke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.