1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2019 R1250 GS Adventure Exclusive

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by hingedthinker, Apr 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hingedthinker

hingedthinker Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I am selling my 2019 BMW R1250GS Exclusive Premium Package. I haven't made the time to ride it enough to justify such an amazing machine in the garage. We are going to invest in more lake toys instead. Happy wife, happy life... so there is that. I tried. I have four kids...

Added aluminum saddle and top bags, insulated the exhaust side bag, rear brake/safety lights (BMW dealer installed), highway pegs, puig tall windshield, support bracket, BMW NAV5 , headlight guard, camera mount, GS 1250 marked tool box and the tools including several GS specific maintenance tools, and it includes everything you see on the bike in the pictures.

The only long-distance trip I did was last summer from AZ to CO and back. All other rides have been local and vast majority on-road with the remaining on dirt fire/county roads.

$22,500. See book value. 3731 miles. I'll throw in all the stickers for free. The bike is located in Phoenix/Peoria AZ.

Clean, no scratches, and never been dropped. I would describe the bike as excellent condition. First maintenance done by the BMW dealer from which it was purchased (Go AZ West). More and new pictures posted soon. Owned by a red-blooded patriotic American. I like ladies, guns, beer, motos, and my Bible.

I have all original accessories.

Financed through BMW Financial. You can contact BMW Financial to discuss payment terms and potential for transfer.

NADA:
    upload_2021-4-20_15-26-54.png

I also am selling the $1100 Klim badlands jacket xxl if interested. $650.

Attached Files:

brokerob1 likes this.
  2. EagleScout

EagleScout Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hinged Thinker:

I know an Arizona PT and RN who would take very good care of your ride and enjoy it immensly....let's connect on Monday.
    hingedthinker likes this.
  3. Rym30mak

Rym30mak n00b

Oddometer:
    I’d be interested in that jacket if I could see some pics of it.
    Thanks
  4. hingedthinker

Oddometer:

Attached Files:

5. hingedthinker

Oddometer:
    gsa is sold to EagleScout
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.