2019 R1250 GS / GSA ShiftCam ordered or incoming

Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by krussell, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Geek

Geek oot & aboot

Oddometer:
    Exactly the same bike on Max BMW's website is listed for $22,890 - $50 cheaper.
    Do they haggle on GSs?

That said, it'd have to be pretty significant for me not to support my local dealer.

It is only 1844 miles further away :photog

:freaky
  2. JimVonBaden

JimVonBaden "Cool" Aid! Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hell yes. NoVA Rider got something like $2K off on his 2019, only a few months after it came out. Start low and work from there.
    Geek likes this.
  3. Lead Wrist

Lead Wrist Mehr Gelände Weniger Straße

Oddometer:
    Aka GSA wannabe less tank, windscreen, winglets, engine guards and few bits and bobs? Sounds about right... :lol3
  4. AdamChandler

AdamChandler Ascending n00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    @Geek - Feel free to stay at my place for a few days if you’re doing a Max pickup. They’ll do all paperwork over phone Email and FedEx and they’ll drop the bike off at my place, I’ll throw some spare Farkles on it that I have laying around and you can fly in and pick it up.

I’ve bought two bikes from them without sitting down at a sales or finance desk. I just emailed them the inventory number and off we went. Their "offer price" to me over the phone was always lower than any other dealer within 300 miles so I've never felt compelled to haggle. A week after I mail back the paperwork in a FedEx envelope, the bike gets dropped off at my door.

If you’re an MOA member, get your $500 off as well.
    ——-

As for the F750GS, do it. Get both. No regret here!
    [​IMG]
  5. Brit in SF

Brit in SF Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    You should be able to get $2k discount easily on an 2019 with the Vario cases included.
  6. PK01

PK01 MTS 1200

Oddometer:

I love what you have done with the screen! How is it for airflow, buffeting etc? I find the standard height V-stream puts the blast into my visor (Im 5'10 ish). How did you cut it?

Rgds,

PK