2020 Berkshire Big Adventure May 16th to 17th 2020 Colebrook, CT

Discussion in 'Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carp' started by Boianovich, Feb 15, 2020.

1. V8

V8 .

Oddometer:
    I was in Otis at the time in question. They seem extra meaty this year.
    Thanks Rusty.
    Rusty Rocket likes this.
  2. Rusty Rocket

Rusty Rocket Life behind "Bars"

Oddometer:
    I once was out in the woods working on trails with the BTR boys and was completely covered up, including a head net and gloves. They bit me bad. At my wrists and that little opening where you button the cuff on your shirt. I hate those little MFers
    V8 and akarob like this.
  3. Cattledog1969

Cattledog1969 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yeah but the whole weekend event, not just one day. And it should not interfere with any other New England events like Cromag.
  4. Mikey varna

Mikey varna n00b

Oddometer:
    I’m not far from western mass and they have been out in force the last week. Brutal.
  5. Boianovich

Boianovich Old and Cautious

Oddometer:
    Good luck with that. Cramming a years worth of events into 5-6 months without an overlap is pretty much impossible.
    The hundreds of hours, thousands of dollars, not knowing if the FD will be able to do the food or if we'll even be able to get permits makes it not such an easy decision.

The Triple B is on the NETRA calendar for September 20th. Assuming we get the permits and both CT/MA allow this type of activity, we'll at least have a one day BBA...
  6. Rusty Rocket

Rusty Rocket Life behind "Bars"

Oddometer:
    There's also an enduro that the club puts on at that time of year. There's just not enough members to make everything happen in that short window.
  7. Boianovich

Oddometer:
    Rode the Bathtub with the Chris's a couple weekends ago. Thinking about adding it as a special to the Challenge or Mid Bike DS Ride. Downhill of course (Unless I make it up on the Super then all bets are off...)
    Rusty Rocket and KeithC like this.
  8. Unhooked one

Unhooked one When in doubt....gas it out!!

Oddometer:
    just just touching base with you guys to see if you made a final decision on holding the event in the fall? Have you lined it all up with the fire department taken permits and everything else? Just looking for an update hope all is well.
  9. Boianovich

Oddometer: