2020 Columbus Day weekend BWDR Saber toothed manatee rodeo and ritz cracker festival Elkton va.

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Baloo, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Baloo

Baloo Itinerant jackass Supporter

Oddometer:
    I cover the waterfront in Norfolk Virginia.

Had to change name because Gurn Blandston’s school of piercings, small engine repair and tax prep was booked for another gig.
    Once again the time has come to gather in the shade of the trees on the banks of the Shenandoah River. We will hopefully enjoy the company of other like-minded riders and spend a few days making new memories. Pot luck format. Grill Available. Grocery and restaurants near by. You guys know the drill. All welcome but a head count would be appreciated. Pm me or anybody on this thread for address.
    More info to come.
    No charge. Donation jar or a hat passing to cover the honey wagon fees. If you think of coming to the camp out expecting to be fawned over and showered with swag , think again. If you do something stupid while on property resulting in injury or death, you will be dragged off said property and lazily covered with twigs and leaves. One rule DO NOT BE A JACKASS.

please practice social distancing Plenty of space. I’d like to keep it under 30 on any given day.

Show up

I will shut down the guest list on a whim.

You can use this link to get on the guest list.

https://advrider.com/f/threads/colu...e-rodeo-and-nipple-piercing-camp-out.1465629/
    Scotty P and FOXedupONE like this.
  2. Scotty P

Scotty P Funny Like a Clown

Oddometer:
    DO NOT BE A JACKASS.

That could be a hard rule to follow........:lol2
  3. WayneJ

WayneJ What?

Oddometer:
    But I need to be fawned over.

This thread sucks.
  4. Baloo

Baloo Itinerant jackass Supporter

Oddometer:
    I cover the waterfront in Norfolk Virginia.
    Few exceptions will be made. There will be some fawning over certain adventure rider types. Only if you can prove that you are a true adventure rider

Only BMW motorcycle owners can attend high tea service.
    eddie bolted likes this.
  5. sallydog

sallydog https://sallydog.smugmug.com/Pets/LD-Travel/

Oddometer:
    :clap