1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2020 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled *Like NEW*

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by pnw_obrigade, Jul 26, 2021.

1. pnw_obrigade

pnw_obrigade Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This is a mint condition 2020 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled. Purchased Brand New from Lynnwood Motoplex last year. It was only ridden hand full of times thus just barely over 1,000 miles. It has always been garage stored, wiped down after every ride, and always on a battery tender. I'm as meticulous and OCD about my toys as they come and this shows. It is showroom condition, not a single scratch or ding, has never seen dirt or rain, and only ridden during the summer. Just had it's first service done with all Motul synthetic fluids. Comes with a few nice minor additions: Sprint Filter, Evotech Tail Tidy, Battery Tender, Ducati Panigale grips, and USB device cable. Mechanically 100% OEM and ridden and broken in responsibly. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to ride much anymore. The Desert Sled is one of Ducati's most popular bike and these are out of stock everywhere in the PNW. These are hard to come by and took me awhile to get this one. Clean title in hand (no lien) and all original paperwork/manuals. NO TRADES OR TEST RIDES (unless cash in hand)...so please don't ask!

Price: $12,500 - Lynnwood, WA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. pnw_obrigade

pnw_obrigade Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump for the weekend!