1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal that has purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Gone 2020 KTM 790 Duke Warranty $6600(lowered again) Louisville

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by lousgoose, Dec 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lousgoose

lousgoose Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Traded-in.
    CheapB, jtclark13, oldskool63 and 6 others like this.
  2. AtlantaDR

AtlantaDR Anything on 2 Wheels

Oddometer:
    Great looking bike. If we were able to put a deal together, would you be willing to meet part way?
    lousgoose likes this.
  3. lousgoose

Oddometer:
    Hey DR, thanks for the inquiry. I appreciate the offer but I’ve just returned the bike to stock (with exception of tank pads), updated the thread, lowered the price, and at this stage for trouble (I’d have to rent a trailer) and the price I’m offering I’d probably only be willing to deliver the bike within 100 miles at the VERY most. Now $6800 and getting very, very close to bedrock firm.
  4. lousgoose

Oddometer:
    Lowered again, $6600. Better come get it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.