2020 Labor Day Sale from Antigravity Batteries

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Antigravity, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Antigravity

Antigravity Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi everyone..just wanted to be sure and let you know our Labor Day Sale happening over the weekend. Please be sure to check us out at www.antigravitybatteries.com for any of your Lithium needs and as always let us know if you have any questions at all! Stay Safe!
    Best regards,
    chad@antigravitybatteries.com
    Labor Day Sale 2020.jpg
    Solo Moto likes this.
  2. levain

levain STILL Jim Williams Supporter

Oddometer:
    So, the battery with the magic button to jump start.

Here's a crazy idea, but rather than traveling with a battery pack camping, could you safely charge your phone off the bike battery overnight, then jump it in the am if needed? Is this something you could routinely get away with, or is the jumping feature more of a once in awhile thing? How long would you need to ride in the am to make sure you're charged back up?

Thanks
  3. flamingm0e

flamingm0e Long timer

Oddometer:
    How did you know I was shopping for a jump starter today after being stranded with a dead battery earlier?
  4. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    Good question and allows me to elaborate a bit....

No you do not want to do this actually. The RE-START built-in Jump STarting feature is not meant as a substitute for a lack of maintenance, or keeping the battery sufficiently charged. It is designed to be an EMERGENCY Start feature for accidental dischargesnot as something you use as a typical thing or to overcome a bike that has and issue with parasitic drains or other issues. Keep in mind the RE-START battery is in a high state of over-discharge if you are at the point of needing to use the RE-START feature, and after you RE-START your vehicle you need to fully recharge the RE-START battery on a charger or by driving the vehicle for a good bit of time to allow the battery to fully recharge and recover again. So the best is to always keep your battery in a good state of charge and well maintained, then if you ever accidentally discharge the battery then you use the RE-START feature.

So in the end it is best to carry a spare bit of power for your Electronics , and additionally when some people are charging electronics on thier bikes that can lead to the battery not being allowed to get a full recharge also. So we are of the mind to always carry some spare power.
    levain likes this.
  5. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    We have our ways....
    flamingm0e likes this.
  6. Qsmkiv

Qsmkiv Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the Labor Day sale. Going to try one out for my 2016 GSA. Order placed.
  7. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the order.... any questions, or any issues at all just reach out to us. We also guarantee your satisfied with the products, if not return it for a full refund.
  8. zknezo

zknezo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi! I just got an ATX12-HD from RevZilla and there were no terminal screws or nuts included in the package. Can you guys send me a set or should I go bug RevZilla?
  9. Antigravity

Oddometer:

Jeez, we'll send those out immediately they should have been in the box absolutely.... but email chad@antigravitybatteries.com and accounts@antigravitybatteries.com